Chapter 1- Being Kidnapped

The only thing that came to mind was RUN! Of course it would be run i was being chased by some freaking stranger. I run down the empty street. Night time isnt the best place to be when your being chased. I trip over a trash can and fall on my knees. I cry in pain. I turn around and the man is standing there. He tries to help me up and i yank my hand away. He growls pulling me up slamming our chest together.

"Let me go creep"i hiss banging my first against his chest.

"Sorry sweet heart no can do"he says and a shiver runs down my spine at the husky sound of his voice.

"First dont call me sweet heart and second let me go"i yell.

He covers my mouth and i bite his hand. He growls pulling it away.

"Dont bite me thats rude"he says and i stare at him as if he's stupid.

"Well its rude to chase girls at night"i say.

"Your impossible sweet heart it would be much easier if you just complied"he mumbles.

I hear a engine and go to scream. He covers my mouth as some of the neighbor's lights turn on. He swings me over his shoulder. I stare at a very round butt. I kick and kick. He grabs my legs and throws me into the car.

I hear the door shut. He pulls me to straddle him. I go to slap him but he grabs my hand. I glare at him and he glares right back. I whimper and look down. He lifts my chin up and signs.

"Look im not gonna hurt you but you have to listen to me okay"he whsipers.

"No"i say crossing my arms.

"Ugh listen to me you stubborn child"he growls.

I shake my head and he grips my chin and makes me look at him. I stare at him and reach up. I grab the mask and yank it up. He stares at me. His hair was up in diffrent place he looked hot! No Tracy dont fall over your kidnapper.

"Hey you okay?"he asks.

I try getting off of him and he just pulls me closer.

"Calm down and just sleep i wont hurt you"he says calmly.

"How can i believe you..... buttface"i say and stick my tongue out at him.

"You got yourself a childish one Trevor"the guy driving laughs.

"Shut it"i snap.

I start slapping Trevors chest trying to get away. He forces my head onto his shoulder i sign gripping his shirt into my fist.

"Im not gonna be able to leave am i"i ask.

"Nope so i suggest you rest"he says and i don't know why.

But i fell asleep! Don't judge i was asleep gosh so rude.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I wake up on a soft bed with something warm beside me. I open my eyes and green ones stare back at me. I jump away and he signs.

"Sweet heart look im not gonna hurt you okay"he whispers.

"I feel as if you wont but I'm stubborn so im going with the stubborn"i say and he chuckles.

"Come on sweet heart please i will even beg for you to accept me"he says pulling me onto his lap.

I go to move but his hold on me tightens.

"Sure"i say.

"Really?"he asks shocked.

It was all part of my plan. I distract him for a while so i can find a way to escape and then im gone. Boom baby there goes the dynamite! Awesome plan right! Oh thanks fo---

"Um are you okay?"he asks concerned.

"Yes why?"i ask confused.

"Well you were smirking to yourself so i was worried"he says and i blush.

My stomach growls and i turn even more red. He chuckles and kissed my cheek.

"Ill go get you food stay"he says.

As soon ad he out i walk out the door. I look around and see a hallway of doors. Shit this is gonna be hard. I walk down the stairs. I look around and see two girls talking.

"Hey how can i get out of here?"i ask.

"Oh you go down one more stair and walk forward if should be there"the girl says.

"Thanks"i say and she nods smilimg.

I walk dow the stairs and go to the door. Haha finally. When i open the door i look up and see Trevor. He had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. Shit I'm a goner. Bye bye......plan my funeral nicly.