Part 4

What??” prang

Nothing...n-never mind...let's go to the canteen, I'm hungry.” gyo

Hmmm...Okay, Let's go.” prang

—Manaow & Warang 'POV—

I didn't expect that Gyo was also my classmate.” said manaw to warang

Ohh..💬I forgot to tell you yesterday that she is also my classmate... she is the muse of our classroom...umm do you know that I also had a crush on her at first...but that was just before.” warang said while smiling.

What happened why did you lose your feelings for her?” manaow

Since she had a girlfriend...who am I to not space someone who already has a gf, right HAHAHA...since then I have surrendered to her... I have adjusted myself... respect for them as well.”  warang said.  ”but it's good that prang transferred here...I just saw her for the first time, I fell in love at first sight...I have a crush on her even though she scolds me every day.” she added.

Did gyo have a girlfriend?” manaow asked warang

Yes, when we were still in 3rd year high school but that was just before, now they broke up.” warang

What is the reason why they broke up?” manaow

Long story...don't find out.” warang

Ahhh...💬” manaow thinking.

—⏩— —

—Gyo and Prang POV—

While they were going to the canteen, they met Pure.

Oyy!! gyo prang... um where are you two going?” pure

Canteen.” gyo

Umm can I come with you? ahh actually I'm going there too.” pure said while smiling at them...—Even if it's not, the truth is that he just wants to be with Gyo because he has a crush on her.

Um, it's okay...right Prang?” gyo asked prang

it's your choice.”  prang answered forcefully...—to be honest, prang doesn't like pure... because he's a hypocrite, he's only kind when he's in front of gyo.

Umm okay Let's go.” gyo

Okay.” pure

While they were looking for a place to sit, warang called them.

Hey! here you go guys! there's still space here!!!” warang shouted. there were only two of them at that table.

They immediately came.

Oh pure, it's you.” warang said and turned his gaze to manaow.

Manaow looked at Pure from head to toe before turning his gaze to Gyo.

Ahh...I was going to go here too so I just went with them.” pure

Why… where are your troops?” pure couldn't answer warang's question.

Have you two been here for a while?” gyo interrupted the conversation between the two of them.

Yes, a little while ago...we're getting a little bored here....waiting for you two.” warang