Heartslabyul reactions to you asking them to be your valentines ❤️

Riddle rosehearts: he would definitely get really flustered and would say "umm.. I-I'll think about it" but would eventually accept it. He would bring you red roses and y'all would have tea & share a strawberry tart together. Then riddle would walk you back to ramshackle. 😊

Trey clover: he would say yes, AND LITERALLY BAKE YOU AN ENTIRE BAKERY. He would take you out on a picnic date and bring you Fresh Flowers to Add an air of romance to the picnic. He would DEFINITELY make special valentine cupcakes for you "I hope you like them. There just for you. Please enjoy ☺️" then He would take you home and tuck you into bed.

Cater diamond: "OMG REALLY, YOU WANNA BE MY VALENTINE?!" He would take you on a date, probably to a theme park and y'all would go on roller coasters and have the best time ever. He'd also post it all over social media with the hashtag #bestvalentine. Then everyone in the school thinks y'all are dating. (🤭)

Ace trappola: "Ewww, no! Why are you asking me? Go ask deuce or sumthin😒" then he would get all mad when you actually ask out deuce. He would take you to an arcade then would sleepover at ramshackle with you. He would wait for you to fall asleep then give you a good night kiss.

Deuce spade: "your asking... me? .. umm 😳 sure!" He literally would freak out when you tell him but he'd still accept. he would buy you chocolates and flowers and take you out on a date. He might be awkward but he will try and make it work. After it's all over, he would hold your hand and walk you back home.

THE END