Eighteen

Time skip

Aubrey
I can't believe we are leaving today.

Dick
I know right this past week has been so amazing, but I miss fighting crime.

Aubrey
Yeah me too, but Bruce wants us to meet with him at the mansion when we get back to Gotham.

The two finish packing their stuff then walked outside to the car. They put their stuff in the trunk after they did that they got in the car. The driver took them to the airport and drive right up to the private jet. They took their bags out of the trunk then walked into the plane.

15 hours later

They grabbed their bags and walked off of the plane. They saw that Alfred was picking them up in the town car.

Aubrey
Hello Alfred it's nice to see you.

Alfred
Nice to see you too Mrs Aubrey did you and Master Dick have a nice honeymoon.

Dick
We did thank you Alfredo

The Three got into the car and drove off.

Dick
Do you know where Bruce is Alfred.

Alfred
Yes Master Dick I am taking you to him now.

Aubrey
Alfred this isn't the way to the Mansion.

Alfred
No Mrs. we are not going to the Mansion.

Dick
Then where are we going.

Alfred
Master Wayne told me not to tell you.

Aubrey
God I hate surprises.

They arrived at this big house out in the country. 15 minutes south of Gotham.

The house

Aubrey Dick do you know what's going on?

Aubrey
Dick do you know what's going on?

Dick
No

The two get out of the car and Alfred drives off. They walk into the house and see Bruce.

Aubrey
Bruce this place is beautiful.

Dick
Im grad you like it because it's yours.

Dick and Aubrey looked at each other in pure shock.

Aubrey
What are talking about?

Bruce
This house belongs to you and Dick now. It has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. I told you guys on your wedding day that I was going to take care of a place for you guys, and this is it. All of your guys stuff is already here you two have separate closets. Aubrey I knew you would like that. And I took the liberty to giving you guys a Zeta tube its in the basement behind the book shelf. It doesn't have a training room or gym but you guys are welcome to come over whenever and use mine.

Aubrey
Thank you Bruce . Can we take a look around?

Bruce
Do whatever you want it's your house.