Thirteen

The next morning Dick woke up before Aubrey. He kissed her cheek then moved his mouth to her ear.

Dick (whispered)
Happy birthday baby

Dick kissed her ear then moved down to her neck.

Aubrey
mmm good morning to you too.

Dick
mm do you wanna have some birthday fun time before we have to get up.

Aubrey laughed and pulled Dick in for a kiss.

Dick
I'll take that as a yes.

Aubrey
Oh shut up and kiss me.

They have their fun time for about an hour before they needed to get dressed to go to city hall.

Aubrey's outfit

DickYou know you look so beautiful in white

Dick
You know you look so beautiful in white.

Aubrey
Well I am a bride arnt I.

Dick
The most beautiful bride ever.

Aubrey
Your to cute kid.

Dick
I try

Aubrey
Come on let's go get married.

Dick walked up to Aubrey and kissed her. Then pulled away.

Dick (chuckled)
Yes ma'am

Aubrey and Dick walked out of their room and met up with Conner.

Aubrey
Where is everyone?

Conner
Left an hour ago for a mission.

Dick
Good no awkward commentary from the peanut gallery. (talking about Wally)

Aubrey (giggled)
Come on lets go

They Zeta'ed to Gotham City Hall then walked to the front desk.

Dick
Hello we have an appointment for 12

receptionist
oh yes its for a wedding yes

Dick
Yes

receptionist
3rd floor 2nd door on the right the officiant is waiting for you.

Aubrey
Great thank you

The three young adults walk up the stairs to the third floor then walked into the room they were told. They walked up to the man behind the desk and exchanged Hello's.

officiant
Aubrey Freeze do you take Richard Grayson to be your lawfully wedded husband.

Aubrey
I do

officiant
And Richard Grayson do you take Aubrey Freeze to be your lawfully wedded wife.

Dick
I do

officiant
By the power vested in me by the state of New Jersey. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.

Dick grabbed Aubrey's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. After they pulled away from each other, they signed the marriage license and the officiant turned it in to the state department.

Dick
I love you mrs. Grayson

Aubrey
I love you too, Mr. Grayson

The three walked back out of the courthouse then back to the Zeta tube phone booth. They walked through the lounge. Aubrey walked into her and Dick's room and changed before anyone else got home.
Aubrey's outfit

She walked back into the lounge and sat down on the couch next to her husband laying her head on his shoulder

Aubrey
Have you ever thought about where we would be if we never met.

Dick
No because even if we didn't know each other I will always find you.

Aubrey turned to face Dick and pulled him in for a kiss.

A/N
Im sorry that this chapter is short. I don't really know how to extend it.
Also Im going to time skip to 2 days before the wedding. You guys probably hate me right now but its the only way I can keep the story going the way I want it to.

Edited