Nineteen

Dick and Aubrey walked through the Zeta tube to Mount Justice. When they got through the other side they noticed all of their friends in the lounge.

Aubrey
Hey guys whats up.

Everyone jumps off of the couch and ran over to them to hug them.

Dick
Damn we weren't gone for that long.

Conner
We are just happy that you guys okay. Batman took all of your guys stuff out of your room and didn't tell us what was going on.

Aubrey
That's because Bruce bought us a house and moved us in while we were out of the country.

Beast Boy
Thats crazy yo, We nearly had our hearts burst out of our chests.

Dick
I promise we are okay. We will have a house warming party after we are settled in.

Megan
That sounds like fun.

Aubrey
It will be. You guys will love our new place.

Artemis
So you guys never told us whether or not you guys are going to have kids.

Aubrey
Eventually yes but not anytime soon. We are going to focus on us for right now. But when it happens then it happens.Plus Im starting school soon. I at least want to be halfway done with college before we have kids.

Dick
What she said.

Everyone laughs.

Megan
Do you guys wanna eat with us tonight?

Dick looked at Aubrey in an asking for permission way.

Aubrey
Yeah that sounds fun.

Megan
Great.

Aubrey
Do you guys need help with anything?

Artemis
No we are good but thank you.

Wally gets a thought and starts waving his hand frantically in the air trying to get everyone's attention.

Dick
Wally are you on drugs or something?

Wally
What? No I have an idea.

Aubrey
This is gonna be good.

Wally
Rude! But anyway we should play the question game.

Everyone looked around the room to see what others answers were going to be.

Aubrey
Im down.

Slowly everyone else was hesitant but agreed.

Wally
I will ask the questions and you guys have to answer it truthfully within a minute.

Everyone
Okay.

Wally
Aubrey. Would you ever retire from crime fighting?

Aubrey
For the right circumstances yes.

Wally
What circumstances?

Aubrey
Well when Dick and I decide we are ready to start our family.I would retire.

Wally
Good answer Good answer.

Dick
Dude this isn't Family Feud.

Wally
What it is a good answer. Next question.Dick do you want kids and if so how many.

Dick
Aubrey and I agreed 2 or 3.

Wally
Okay Im done playing I got my answers.

Everyone looked at Wally with pure embarrassment.

Artemis
What was the point of getting everyone to play if you were just going to ask the married couple questions? Like make that make sense.

Wally
I wanted to get answers.

Artemis
Then go up and ask them instead of making them say all of that in front of anyone.

Aubrey
No it's fine. Confusing but fine nonetheless.

Artemis
You can hit him if you want. No one will blame you.

Dick
No it's honestly fine. We both knew when we decided to get married that we would be open about our plans, because we knew people would ask. You guys can ask us anything.

Wally
Good I have another question.

Aubrey
What is it Wally?

Wally
Why did you guys get married so young?

Artemis put her hand on her forehead.

Dick
I knew I wanted to marry her I didn't care if it was sooner or later. When you know you just know.

Aubrey
I wouldn't ever change my mind about it either. Before my parents died they got married at our age and they were together since the beginning of high school. They had me young too. We are happy and it was the best decision I ever made.

Dick kissed Aubrey's cheek.

Megan
Okay enough questions it's time for dinner.

Wally
Good Im starving.

Everyone went to the dinner table and sat down.

Aubrey
Thank you guys for letting us stay for dinner. It smells so good.

When everyone got done eating it was getting really late. Everyone exchanged hugs and goodbyes and then Dick and Aubrey Zeta'ed to their house.

Aubrey
God that took so much energy out of me.

Dick
Same Im definitely ready for bed.

The two walk through the house and up the stairs to their room. They changed into PJ's and laid in bed.

Aubrey
Goodnight I love you.

Dick
I love you too.

Edited