- Slushies and Spray cans - Pt. 3

"Alright, so what's the plan?"

Hobie asked as he slung his arms over the brothers while they walked to a bench close by.

"We were thinking of going to this one stop me and Miles visit often. It's nice and secluded."

Myles said as he set his slushy down next to him and took off his backpack.

Miles nodded as he took another sip and looked at Hobie to see if he was willing.

"Sure, I'm down."

Hobie said as he leaned back against the bench

"Okay, then we should get walking now before the streets get more active, or else we'll get caught when we can get there."

Miles said as he checked the time on his phone. Myles nodded in agreement as he slung his bag over his shoulders and grabbed his drink. Hobie hopped up and began to follow the two.

They walked down the sidewalk for a while, talking and messing around. Miles would occasionally tag signs with the stickers he made the night before when he was sure no one was looking.

Hobie was walking along and occasionally  jumping off of benches, light posts, and railings. Myles was talking to the other two as he ate Peach Rings candy.

As they walked, Hobie noticed a store owner being a real piece of work to a lady. He smirked before ducking into the shop without the others knowing. The next thing the twins hear is Hobie shouting.

"RUN!!"

He said with a smile as he ran away from the store owner, who was now angrily chasing them.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Miles asked as he ran, Myles had tucked his candy away once they started running. He wanted an explanation as well.

"Saw the owner being a yank to a lady so I may have stole the items she was trying to buy and gave them to her. He doesn't know she has the stuff, though."

Hobie explained with a mischievous smirk as he ran alongside both Miles and Myles.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, I had said a bit back that I was going to finish this, and then stuff came up, but I decided I needed to give y'all something.

I promise I'll be back with more updates soon!!