- Slushies and Spray cans - Pt.1

!! Disclaimer !! While i am going to try and incorporate a bit of Spanish into this fic, please keep in mind that I don't speak fluent Spanish, but I am learning.

(Please correct me if I make any mistakes!)
_____________________________________________

"We'll be back later, mami!"

Miles said as he quickly stuffed some spray cans in his backpack. He grabbed some of his stickers that he had made the night before.

"Hurry up or imma leave without ya!"

Myles shouted from the front door. Miles hurrily slipped on his Jordans before he grabbed his jacket and the back-pack, as well as his wallet and house key.

"Bye, boys! Stay safe!"

Rio shouted from the kitchen. They waved goodbye to their mom as they made their way out of the house.

The two of them began walking to their favorite convenience store. Miles was telling Myles about what he did in school this week.

"I swear my Spanish teacher has it out for me!"

Myles just rolled his eyes as he continued to listen to his brother's complaints.

"Are you sure she has it out for you? Or does your Spanish just suck."

Myles teased, laughing at the dramatic face his brother was making.

"My Spanish doesn't suck! I'll have you know that Ma has been helping me. My teacher just hates me for some reason!"

Miles said with a loud groan as he slouched, continuing to walk but slower.

Myles sighed as he slapped his brother on the back of his head.

"OW!! What was that for?!"

Miles said as he stood up properly and rubbed the back of his head, trying to soothe the pain.

"Don't slouch, Ma said it's not good for you."

Myles said as he smirked. What he was saying was true, but he also just felt like smacking his brother.

Finally, they had reached the convince store, and as they began walking in and heading to the back, the owner greeted them.

"Buenos días, niños! What trouble are you gonna get into today?"

The lady teased from behind the counter. She's known the boys since they were in elementary school, so she knows how much trouble the two of them can cause.

"Buenos días, Tía!"

Myles said with a bright smile.

"Hola Tía! We're just hanging out with some friends today, No trouble making."

Miles said with a smile as he waved to the counter before heading to the slushy machine.

"Sure, no trouble making."

She chuckled to herself, knowing wherever the two of them went, trouble was sure to follow.