Prologue 6 - Assholes who Assume! A fight breaks out!

A/n - Hiiii my friends!!! Before we begin the chapter, I want you all to know that...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL LOVE MY STORY SO FAR!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY WE REACHED OVER 2k READS ALREADY!!! YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!!!

This has never happened to me before, so this TRUELY means SO MUCH to me!!!

Now, without further adu, let us move on to the story!!
————————————————————————
3rd POV.

The next morning, as the rays of sunlight shone through the windows, Grim was the first of the pair to awake. When he realized that it was their first day of school together, he immediately leapt up to the dark haired Saiyan female, that he considers as his new boss, and started to shake her still sleeping form in an attempt to wake the girl. "Y/n! Wake up! Wake up!!" He exclaimed, loud enough to stir her from her deep slumber. "It's our first day! Aren't we supposed to be off to class soon?!"

The woman turned to face to feline-like demon, smiling at his excitement for the day, and finally sitting up in her warm bed. "Alright, grim, Alright!" She softly said in reply, her hair slightly messed up from her sleep, but a warm smile gracing her soft lips. "Let me get changed, and then I can make us breakfast."

As soon as Grim whooped in his excitement, he jumped off her waking form and ran out of her room and to the kitchen. After fixing her off white bedsheets, and stretching out her body and muscles from the sleep that she was once in, as well as adjusting the soft and cool white pillows that remained on her bed, she opened her glossy dark oak closet and immediately changed into her training gi for the day, from the pale pink and blue stripped shorts and sleep shirt that she wore last night. Soon after brushing out her hair and brushing her teeth, she used her instant transmission to quickly enter the soft yellow painted kitchen and got started on making some food for her friend, herself and the headmage, whom she sensed was on the way.

The two figures looked over to the door, once they heard it open, and smiled at seeing Crowley enter to check on them this morning. "Good morning, Y/n and Grim!" He shared, his joy evident in his expression, as well as his voice. "Did you both sleep well?" Grim simply nodded, before he looked over and started drooling at the smell of the food that the warrior woman cooked. "Yes, sir." The female replied, her excitement showed from the smile she shared, as she looked towards the older male. "Thank you, for asking!" "I slept great, too!" The small beast finally spoke, his happiness gleaming throughout his small body, as well as the smile from the memory of the soft, warm bed that he was given, that was even the perfect size for his tiny, and adorable form. "I had never thought that a bed would be Sooo comfortable!" He then looked over to the woman who had finished with the pancakes, and was now working on the side dish, as well as waiting for the tea she made, to finish. "Say, boss!" The girl quickly looked over to grim, curious about why he considered her his boss now. "How are the beds from your world so comfy? It seriously felt like I slept on a super soft cloud!"