first flight

- the next morning - 

SADDLING UP DRAGONS WAS EASY. Wrangling two five-year-olds was not, especially if one was a mischievous dragon and the other was Vaemyx. "Vaemyx! Stop!" Aemrys called, giggling as she ran after her mount. Baela was sitting in the sand, also giggling at the site whilst Rhaena was making a sandcastle (mound really).

Caraxes shook his body off as Daemon tightened his saddle, Daemon smiling at his three daughters. As he watched Aemrys finally manage to calm down Vaemyx his smile dropped slightly, He looked to Laena, who was busy tending to Vhagar. "I know why Aemrys is the way she is..." Daemon said, almost sadly, but very serious. Laena turning to him cautiously, "What is it my love?" "Her mother was a witch..." Laena's eyes widened in shock and fear. "How do you know such things?" She whispered as to not let Aemrys hear and being to show interest, Daemon replied, "I went down to the libraries. I did not spend more than twenty minutes down there, it's blood magic Laena. She is my daughter, the daughter of a witch whore and the daughter of Balerion the Black Dread. She is the literal dragon's daughter Laena."

Vaemyx huffed out a growl as he reluctantly stood still as Aemrys put his saddle on. "Stubborn." Aemrys muttered, although very broken, she is only five you must remember. Vaemyx snarled lowly, flicked his tail, spraying Aemrys with sand. The young girl simply frowned and hit his nose lightly. "You ready to go little one?" Daemon asked as he picked up Baela, Rhaena already being held by Laena as they sat atop Vhagar. Aemrys nodded. Daemon smiled, "Ok, you remember what I taught you?" "Down Vaemyx." Aemrys said softly to her dragon making him lower the right side of his body obediently and nudging the young girl up onto his saddle. Aemrys laughed. "Woah." Daemon smirked and mounted Caraxes, sitting Baela in front of him, holding the babe tightly. Caraxes took off first and Vaemyx wanted to go but was nervous as was his rider. Vhagar nudged her son with her snout gently. Aemrys looked up at Vhagar then back down to Vaemyx with a new confidence. "Fly Vaemyx." The dragon shook his head before taking off as gently as he could, not wanting to drop his rider. Vhagar took off behind them as Caraxes circled back and flew beside his son, helping Vaemyx gain some height. Aemrys had an amazed look on her face as she looked down and saw how high she was from the water. She looked over to her father. "Holy shit!" Daemon practically cackled at his five-year old's profanity, getting a dirty look but a playful smile from Laena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...

HER MOTHER'S A WHORE

Nah I'm just kidding, well I'm not... because she was...BUT WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY-

Aemrys, sweet baby girl... ya fucked, nah but when you guys find out what the heck is going on about the Balerion situation, I may burn this.

(laptop included)

*VALYRIAN IS IN ITALICS*