Chapter 20

I walked in front and opened the car door, getting inside and sitting on the front seat next to Jungkook who was still grumpy for some reason.

He clenched his jaw as he started the car... The speed was so fast It made my body jolt and hit the back of the seat. My eyes widened and my heartbeat inflated as he drove past multiple cars at a faster pace. I held the seat belt with my shaking hands as I clasped it around me. I am gonna die today.

The car was racing through the rodes as droplets of water dropped on the front glass of the car. The rain started to get heavier each past seconds and soon it made it almost impossible to see what was in the front of the car. The wind was hitting the car with massive force.

The storm has finally arrived.

"fuck"
Jungkook hit the steering wheel hard as he tried to look through the heavy rain.

"I don't think we can reach your house like this. It's too dangerous"
He said rubbing his forehead with one hand.

I think he is right. I don't even know how he is managing to still drive between this massive rain.

"We should find a shelter nearby."
He said trying to look through the glass. To probably find a hotel or something.

But I can't just stay the night anywhere. My grandma is alone at the house. She must be scared.

"I can't stay anywhere sir. I have to go home"
I said. My voice came out desperate as my head moved here and there to see where we were exactly and how much distance there was still between my house and us.

"Are you crazy? Can't you see the atmosphere here... Your house is still at least 30 minutes away from here."
He said. His voice was dangerously loud. He was stressed as he slowed down the car.
"I am not taking a risk to drive another mile with this storm"

"then leave me here. I will think about something."
I looked away. If he is not taking me home then I will walk. 30 minutes is not that far, right?

"you are not going anywhere do you understand me"
He said his voice significantly lower, as if trying to threaten me. He took out his phone and looked through Google Maps to finally decide where are we. His eyes were darting away from the phone from time to time to look at the road as he drove the car with one hand.
"fuck this internet"

He threw his phone on the back seat as he pulled the car to the roadside if I guessed right.
"I think there are some hotels in this area. Come on"

He unclasped his seatbelt and got out of the car taking the keys with him. I sighed and did the same, getting out of the car as he locked it.

As soon as I got out of the car and closed the door, cold rain poured over me. Drenching me completely in just a matter of a few seconds. My breath stuck high as a loud gasp left my throat. My entire clothes cling to me like gloves as the cold wind brushes past me making me shiver uncontrollably.

I looked up to see Jungkook standing there unaffected by the coldness and rough weather as he looked over to the streets finding a place for us.

"I should G-go now... T-thank... You sir"
My voice cracked as I could feel my teeth getting numb.

He looked at me with water dripping down his face. His eyes burned voids at me.

"you" "are" "not" "going anywhere"

His voice a few decibels down as it mixed with the voice of the wind and pouring water.

"get that shit in your dumb head as soon as possible."
He roared and it made me breathe in sharply.