Shaurya Rejects Family

Hello guys

Keep voting and loving my chapters.

Goals - 10 votes

As I mentioned yesterday, Shaurya sought everyone's blessings except for three people. Those three were none other than Abhishek, Meera, and Purab. Although they felt bad by it,but no one said anything.

In Mk  Mansion
when Meera approaches Pari and says, "How are you, dear?" Pari responds, puzzled, asking who she is.

Meera- I am your masi Nani

Pari(cutely) - Massi nani kya hota hai

Meera(try to explain her) - masi Nani means your dada's masi .

.Shaurya shouts, declaring that no you are not related to him or his daughter.

He explains that "masi" means someone like a mother but not one who distances a child  from the shadow of his mother.

Pari,who was standing near Meera, gets scared upon hearing Shaurya's loud voice and quietly moves behind Ahaana.

Ahaana reassures her, saying, "Why are you scared, nothing happened."

Observing Shaurya, Pari whispers, dada gussa , dada gussa.

Responding to Pari's frightened voice, Shaurya approaches, lifts her in his arms, and hugs her. He explains, "My princess, dada gussa nahi , no gussa .

Pari, relieved, says, "Really?"

Shaurya assures her, "Yes, my angel. Alright, you must be tired. It's time to sleep. Riya, take our angel to rest ."

Riya agrees, "Okay Bhai, let's go, Pari."

Riya, Ranbir, aryan  leads Pari to her room.

Shaurya, looking at Meera, Abhishek, and Purab, declares, "And you all should stay as far away from my daughter as possible. If that's not feasible, it's fine. Just like I stayed away from this house for so many years, initially in another country and now, I'll continue to live in another house here in Delhi."

Mitali questions, "Shaurya, what do you mean by living in another house in Delhi?"

Dasi clarifies, "It means you, Ahaana, and Pari will continue living with us, not going back abroad."

Ahaana confirms, "ji dasi , we are not going anywhere for a year."

Raj questions, "After a year, will you leave?"

Shaurya explains, "Yes, after a year, I plan to fulfill my mother's dream project by staying in Delhi."

Dasi responds positively, "That's a wonderful decision., Okay now you both go and take some rest. There is party in evening.

Ahaana- ok dasi, will meet you later .

Shaurya and Ahana both went.

Dasi - One year is a long time, Mitali. I believe that in this 1 year, we will win back our Shaurya. There has been enough discord in our relationships. Although we have a large family, there's no connection among us. Now, look at Samaira. She could have come today, but upon learning about the party, she delayed her plans to come tomorrow."

Taiji agrees, "You're right, masiji.  Now, see our Paridhi and Jigar. It's been 20 years since they left, and not once did they turn back. They didn't even think to call and check on their parents.

Dasi expresses, "It's somewhat understandable for Paridhi; she's from another family. But my Jigar, he was my own. Yet, he hasn't returned even once."

Mitali reassures, He will come back one day."

In the past twenty years, that has been my only hope.

Abhishek intervenes, "Dasi, why are you still on all this? You all go and prepare for the evening."

Everyone disperses to their rooms.

Abhishek asks Purab, "What are you thinking?"

Purab replies, "Samaira is coming tomorrow, and so is Alia. You know how much Samaira hates Alia. She believes Alia has taken her mother's place."

Meera consoles, "bhai, everything will be fine."

Purab disagrees, "Nothing will be fine. Everything is messed up because of you. All the relationships are entangled just because of you." I just hate u.

That's it for today.