iTake the Next Big Step

It has been a weeks since Carly's day out with Millicent. And Carly has been staying at Freddie's apartment every night.

Marissa and Lewbert are still on their honeymoon.

Freddie wakes up before Carly and starts to think about why Carly is staying at his apartment every night instead of her own apartment.

FREDDIE: (deep in thought) "Carly has spent every night at my place for the past week."

FREDDIE: (deep in thought) "Carly was really happy the first night she stayed at my place. And She didn't even hesitate to think about it first."

FREDDIE: (deep in thought) "Could Carly possibly want us to get our own place together? And if she does, are we ready to take that big step together?"

FREDDIE: (deep in thought) "Maybe I should talk to Spencer about this and see what he thinks?"

Carly wakes up and walks into Freddie's living room. Carly sees Freddie sitting on the couch thinking to himself.

CARLY: "Freddie, are you okay? You look worried."

FREDDIE: "Yeah, I'm okay Carly."

CARLY: "Are you sure your okay, Freddie? Because you look like you got something on your mind."

FREDDIE: "There's just something I need to talk to Spencer about."

CARLY: "Okay Freddie. You go and talk to Spencer, I'll wait here so Millicent isn't alone when she wakes up."

FREDDIE: "Thanks for caring about Millicent so much, Carly."

CARLY: "That's okay Freddie. Millicent is like a little sister to me."

Freddie leaves his apartment and goes to see Spencer.
Freddie enters Spencer's apartment.

SPENCER: "Hey Freddie."

FREDDIE: "Hi Spencer. I need to talk to you, it's about Carly."

SPENCER: "Like why she's been spending every night at yours for the past week?"

FREDDIE: "Yes."

SPENCER: "Well what's the problem."

FREDDIE: "I'm thinking about asking Carly if she would want to get an apartment with me."

FREDDIE: "But I'm worried that we're not ready yet and I wanted your advice. You're the only one who knows Carly better than I do."

SPENCER: "Getting your own apartment together is a big step in your relationship. But I do think that you and Carly are ready."

FREDDIE: "You really think that we're ready?"

SPENCER: "Yeah. You and Carly are engaged. Carly spending more time at your apartment might be her giving you a hint that she wants the two of you to move in together."

FREDDIE: "Well, Carly didn't even hesitate when I asked her if she would like to stay for the night."

SPENCER: "I could do recon for you and find out if Carly does actually want to move in with you for sure?"

FREDDIE: "No! Last time I let you do recon for me, you messed up big time."

SPENCER: "Oh, come on I didn't mess up that bad."

FREDDIE: "You had me thinking that Carly would never want to marry me."

SPENCER: "Oh yeah, my bad. But in my defence, Carly has always been able to tell when I'm hiding something from her."

FREDDIE: "Yeah I know. But can't you also read what Carly is thinking as well?"

SPENCER: "Unfortunately no. It's very hard to tell what Carly is thinking."