09

|| CHAPTER 9 ||

|| CHAPTER 9 ||

Taehyung had not been kidding when he said Jimin was driving the car. What was more surprising was that he dismissed everyone but wanted me to go back with him in the same car.

Well, when I imagined that, I thought it would be awkward and a bit silent; but this was beyond awkward. We had been inside the car for over twenty minutes now and I felt like killing myself. No, it was not a silent ride. Jimin constantly interrogated me about the presentation my team handled for the JVK company.

He even asked me what the reactions were, from my point of view, of everyone when I demonstrated the last bit after Luna. That was about it. Now we were just sitting in a car silently while the other cars of our company had already went ahead.

My phone buzzed in my trouser pocket and I moved to pull it out. It was a text message from Luna.

Luna: Nat, idk what you think but I'm getting this serious vibes

Luna: that Jimin might be one of those characters who stops the car

Luna: in the middle of nowhere and kisses the fuck out of the girl

Luna: what do you think?

You: I think that you need to stop your imaginations from running wild.

Luna: oh, come on. would you not kiss him back

Luna: if he grabbed you by the neck and sucked the life out of your mouth Nat?

I looked to my right and Jimin was focused on driving. A little shadow casted over his lips, which still shone brightly. There were full and plump, he had been biting them all along. But only they looked softer than before and kissable.

You: Okay, there's a slight chance that I might.

Luna: looks like someone's gonna have some swollen lips

The last text had the eyebrows wriggling emoji which immediately made me think about my best friend's eyebrows jumping up and down as she thought of the scene.

From my peripheral vision I could see Jimin having his eyes set on my phone which had Luna's messages in full display. How long has he been staring?

The weird sensation that ran down my spine was tingly, chilling. Did he really read all of that? Considering how the car was stopped at a signal, and the way Jimin's head to fully turned to my side, it was possible that he read all of that.

I cursed internally before slapping a hand on my phone and moving it away. I didn't know why but this made me look towards Jimin and our eyes met immediately. He saw that!