part two

**Its been weeks after the Lmanburg war, Eret was sitting on their throne in their castle when they start remembering how they miss the days in lmanburg. How they miss hanging out with the people...** "I shouldnt have done that. i miss those people so much.." **Eret said to himself while taking their glasses off and tearing up.** **After a while.. Eret makes themself to finally stand up and do something productive. As they stand up they sudenly start to feel light headed.** "What is happening?" **Eret asks for himself while sitting down again**

Dream:"Hello Eret. Im glad you can feel me. How are you feeling, knowing that your friends hate you?"

"Dream? what the fuck is this?you old me you will stop bothering me after i blow up lmanburg." **Eret said and Dream answered with a laughing tone**

Dream:"I was just joking Eret. I just wanted someone to get rid of that rotting place already. and you were the first person that came into my mind."

"Are you fucking joking? you wanted me to blow up lmanburg just for fun? You wanted me to get hated on by the whole Dreamsmp just bcz you wanted to get rid of Lmanburg? are you fucking joking?!"

Dream:"Yes Eret. thats totally right. I never wanted to be your friend anyway. i just used you to gget info from the kids in Lmanburg.. that blond one, i think Tommy, or the dark brown haired one. Tubbo i think."

"You are a fucking bitch Dream. you know that? Everyone hates me now JUST BCZ OF YOU! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?!"

Dream:"Yes Eret, im happy."

(HELLO GUYS. ITS ME AGAIN, I KNOW THIS PART IS EVEN SHORTER THEN THE LAST ONE BUT AS I SAID. IM BAD IN MAKINGLONG PARTS OF THE BOOKS. ANYWAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. LVE YOU <3)