part one - The lmanburg

**It was a nice, sunny day in Lmanburg. Day like every other. Eret, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and the others were siiting on a bench. "Eret has been very sus all day... its like theire planning something." Things Tommy but then shakes that idea off his mind. He knew Eret is loyal to Lmanburg, or as he thought... Hours pass when Eret suddenly stands up. "Follow me everyone.. i have something to show you." Eret says and everyone follows them into a hole. "We're here." Says Eret. They went into a room where was a buton. I don't like this... what is this Eret?" Tommy asks, but Eret smiles while putting their hand on the button. "Guys... Lmanburg was never meant to be!" Eret then pushed te button and everything around them Blew up. "ERET WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy yelled while pinning Eret to the wall with an arrow. "It was never meant to be.. this whole SHIT was never menat to be." Eret answered but then felt a hard Slap hiting his face and his glasses fallingon the ground from how hard the slap was. "ERET ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! BLEWING UP LMANBURG?!" Tommy yelled with tears pouring out his eyes. Eret didnt answer, they just hold their cheek while smiling. "STOP FUCKING SMILING ERET. YOU ARE A FUCKING MANIAC!!!" Tommy was bawling his eyes out while holding Eret by the neck. Erets face slowly started turning Blue from the loss of oxygen as Tommy kept holding them  harder and harder... "Tommy let Erets neck! Youre going to kill them!" Wilbur yelled on Tommy but Tommy answered. "I DONT CARE ANYMORE! ERET BLEW UP THE ONE THING! I LOVED!" Eret then slowly started to faint. (or however its called lmao.) "THOMAS STOP IT!" Wilbur yelled while seeing Erets face turning blue and seeing them unconcious while pinned in the wall. Tommy let go of Erets neck and unpinned them from the wall. Eret laid on the floor unconcious. Wilbur kneeled down to them. In a few minutes, Eret started Breathing again. "why did you do this?!" Tommy yelled but was shushed by Wilbur. "Shush tommy. let Eret talk on their own." Tommy looked  on Wilbur with an angry face but then let Eret speak. "Well i had too.. thats all." Eret answered but was instantly yelled at by Tommy "YOU HAD TOO?! WHY THE FUCK?!" Tommy yelled but was, once again shushed by wilbur.

(HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART. I KNOW ITS NOT SOMETHING TOO LONG. BUT IM BAD IN LONG PARTS. ANYWAYS.. SEE YA IN ANOTHER PART! LUV YA!)