Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

And so, Ash, Goh, Jaune, and Alegria became Cerise Laboratory research fellows taking the mantle of the name Team AJAG, now with a keen interest in giant-sized Pokémon, the arrived in the Galar region; they first arrived in the city of Wyndon, where they met a mischievous Scorbunny leading to a group of Nickit, and the group witnessing Jaune's first Pokémon catch a unique Shiny Yamper which he named her Nora, after one of his closest friends in his home world of Remnant. Next, they were off to the Wild Area! It is now morning, as the group was in the dining cart eating breakfast.

Jaune sees his two Pokémon enjoying eating their Pokémon food with while interacting with Pikachu before going back on enjoying the food that the train attendants were offering.

Ash tries to bite his bread, but it was hard "Whoa, man, this bread is really tough to eat" Ash mutters.

"You could break it into smaller pieces before eating it" Goh tells Ash before taking a smaller bite of his breakfast.

"Wow. That's a great idea!" Ash states.

'That's just common sense' both Jaune and Ale think with a sweat drop.

What the group didn't notice was the Scorbunny behind them, trying to get their attention but unfortunately for the Fire-type the attempt was futile.

Ash suddenly gasps "I've got this feeling like we're being watched" Ash points out.

Jaune looks at Ash "You sure?" he asks.

Ash then shrugs "Maybe, but I'm guessing that is just me" he says.

The Scorbunny was now next to Goh trying to get his attention, while his and the others attention were on Ash. Ash ate his bread, while at the same time drinking the stew.

"So good!" Ash states.

Jaune laughs remembering the epic food fight he had back at beacon with his team and Team RWBY, while Goh sweat drops "What is it with you?" Goh questions Ash.

"You try it, too, guys! It tastes better that way!" Ash tells the others.

"Thanks, but no thanks, Ash I rather not choke on my own food" Ale tells Ash while Tsareena nods sitting in a chair next to her trainer.

Goh then sighs before drinks the stew "That was good!" he states as jaune gives a try.

"Told ya!" Ash says.

"It's delicious!" Jaune says with stars in his eyes before sharing some with Arthur who took a bite and his eyes light up with stars with Jaune and cries happily.

Ale sighs before he breaks his bread apart and combining it with his stew on a spoon and ate it. "You're right, this is delicious" he says.

The Scorbunny was annoyed, he went to the back grabbed an Oran Berry, took a bite out of it, and kicks it towards them, but it hits a waiter instead.

The waiter drops the tray of food, and it got on him. "I am so sorry!" He apologizes making the group look at the waiter confused since they aren't aware what was the cause of the waiter's clumsiness.

-scene change-

The train have finally arrived at the Wild Area, and Team AJAG got off.

"All right! Let's go find a giant Pokémon!" Ash said.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu agrees.

"First, let's go find some clues!" Goh says before going off towards a counter while the others follow.