Explanation of Experience

Taehyung's POV
The fvck!!!!??? Who the heck is that!? Suddenly, some kind of black figure stood in front of us... A flame was passed in front of it, which made us to close our eyes. Even though it hurt us, I was able to see it's face for a sec. He was handsome as fvck and devilish as Lucifer.... I was literally dead from inside... We need to leave this Asylum...

Hey!~  He said with his dark demonic voice

Hey!~  He said with his dark demonic voice. It sent shiver in all our spines....

Si-sir.... We came h-here for a d-dare... Ou-Our bullies gave u-us this dare. If-If we didn't do th-this they'll ki-kill us...   I said.

But I'll Kill all of you too... Except this  cutie....  He said and looked at Kookie!!

Jungkook widen his eyes and said, Oh. My. God. I'm being liked- No, no! Crushed on by a Demon! I know that I'm cute...

Jungkook.... Please close that dirty mouth of yours....  Yoongi said trembling in fear for that... Demon...

First of all... Dude, why is your eyes bleeding!? Did you talk to someone like you talked with us? I can guess that they might have digged your eyes out....   Jungkook said. This boy is ultimately fearless!!!!

No,baby... It's just... Nevermind.  He said.

This guy is no fun... Come on! Let's go back to that room.  Jk said.

He started to walk towards the room and we all followed him quietly. We reached the room and we all sat in a circle.

So... Let's talk about some paranormal things that happened in our lives. Let's start with... Namjoon hyung!! Jk said.

Rm thought for a while and said, Haa! Actually this happened when I was 10 yrs old... My Eomma use to talk with our neighbor aunty every time. She always goes there and talks with her about some family stories and stuffs...
One day she went as usual to the neighbour's house and was there like nearly 3hrs... Meanwhile, I was in my house watching some cartoons. My sister was sleeping in my lap. Actually at that time, my sister's phone got too heated and it was soo hot. So I took the battery out and kept the phone alone without the battery. It was a Nokia  phone... After some time, my mom came back and she went to the kitchen and started to make dinner. I too helped her. Suddenly, My phone ringed. I took it and saw that it was my sister's number. I attended the call and said
" Sheena, why are you calling me when you're in the hall!? ".

For that she said, " Joonie, Eomma is scared of rats, right? ".

You know, right? We don't need to put speaker in Nokia phone because it's already loud enough to reach the next person. My mom heard it and made a 😨 face. Because, she was talking about that thing only, with the neighbor... Suddenly that voice over the other side completely changed into some older guys voice.

It said, " Eomma is scared of rats! Eomma is scared of rats! Eomma is scared of rats! Eomma is scared of rats!" And it started to laugh creepily. Then I noticed that...

My sister gave me the phone because it was hot. I removed its battery and kept it away. It was switched off. And I was having it in my pant pocket! That's it... That was the last Time I ever experienced something like that. I'll never forget that...

You have a Sister!? What's she doing now!?  Jk asked.

She's a astronaut. She loved a girl named Jasmin and got married to her last year.  Rm said. We all made a 'oh' face.

Okay, okay! Next.... Taehyung!! Jk said. I sighed.

Actually it happened in our dorm, It was a month time we moved in there. That time Jin gave us a night dress with numbers on it like 1,2,3,4. I was 4th. At midnight, you guys were sleeping peacefully. I rolled on the bed, trying to sleep but I wasn't able to. While rolling like that, I noticed a black figure sitting on our couch. I closed my eyes tightly and didn't move even a bit. Suddenly, She started to sing a song like,

" Number 1 shirt, Have you slept?~ Number 2 shirt, Have you slept already? Number 3 shirt, You slept too...
Number 4 shirt, Didn't sleep, right?~ " 

I didn't do anything and stayed still. After some time I slept. Then the next day morning I told everything that happened last night to Yoongi. But he stopped me from saying this to you...
I said.

They all except Yoongi made a 'uh huh' face.

Next... Jin hyung!! Jk said. But this time...

It's enough, kook. A demonic voice said. But no one was there. Only the voice. Jk pouted cutely....