🔞JIKOOK SMUT WARNING🔞

Taehyung's POV
I sighed and sat down with a pout. I literally fell on Jk's feet to give me atleast a small bite from his sweet bun. All he said was No.... Aarrrggghhh!!!!! I'm hella hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of us gone dead silent when that demon with dark red eyes.

Jeon Jungkook... Please follow me... He said. Jk rolled his eyes and followed him somewhere...

Jungkook's POV
I was walking behind him to a room. Once he turned around, he was.... IN ANOTHER OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He went and laid down on the bed...

 IN ANOTHER OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He went and laid down on the bed

I looked at like I'm his meal for today...

For this only, you called me here...? I asked.

He chuckled and took his HARD c0ck out. I bet you it'll be 20-25 cm... It's SOO thick and fatty... A Perfect Meal...

I gulped and looked at him weirdly.

What? Come and suck it like a good boy... He said.

Without wasting a second, I went to him and took his c0ck into my mouth and licked the tip like a cat...

I started to suck his c0ck like a lollipop. He closed his eyes and throwed his head back in pleasure... after some time, He cummed in my mouth...

He pushed me on the bed and removed my pant and boxer. He spreaded my legs apart and stared at my h0le. I gulped audibly, making him smirk.

He rubbed my rim with his thumb finger, making me to moan. I closed my eyes and moaned.

Ahh~ Ah-ahhh~ Ummhhh~

Suddenly, he inserted his HARD c0ck inside my h0le and started to thrust in an inhuman speed.

I held his shoulders tightly, digging my nail into his skin. He thrusted harshly.

After sometime we both cummed together. He laid down beside me and hugged me tightly, closer to his chest.

I slowly started to drift, while feeling him rubbing my stomach softly and kissing my forehead ennumber to of times.