The First Kiss

Jungkook's POV
I woke up with my stomach giving sound effects... Yes, I'm hella hungry. I looked around and saw my friends sleeping peacefully, cuddled up with each other. I shaked my head and walked out of the room. Suddenly, I heard some noise from the door I saw before... I walked to it and the door slowly opened. I saw....

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE!!!!!!!!!??????????

That Demon dude, was reading some kind of holy words from the Bible and suddenly he started to chough BLOOD!? He yelled loudly like... HE'S ACTUALLY POSSESSED!!! Suddenly, the whole place became smokey. Then, there came the Demon smirking at me.

The fvck dude!? I thought you died! Why are you lik- .... Before I could finish my sentence, he KISSED ME!!!!!!!

But... Those plumpy lips are soo tempting. I kissed back. He pulled me towards him... He actually said 'no' to space. There was literally not even 00000000000.0000001 % gap between us

Due to lack of air, 'I' pulled back from the kiss. He pecked my nose and softly slapped my ass. I pushed him away from me and said, I'm hungry... What is there for me to eat? 

Well... You can eat me, Baby... He said.

Pervert Demon... I mumbled to myself.

I heard that, Bubba.  He said.

FIRST, stop calling me with some creepy pet names! SECOND, I want something to eat!  I yelled at him.

Hmm... As you yelled at me, No food for you.  He said. My jaw dropped to the floor.

If you want food, then give me another kiss... He said.

I rolled my eyes and went closer to him.  I quickly pecked his cheek and backed.

So you don't want food... He said.

I took a deep breath and kissed him harshly. Fvcking demon!! I pulled back.

Okay, So what was that thing which happened now?  I asked.

That is how I died.... He said.

You were mentally ill or possessed!?  I asked...

Both.  He said and pecked on my lips. I rolled my eyes.

I need so-   Before I could finish my sentence...

Here!  He snapped his fingers and there was a sweet bun in my hands... Magic of My Demon Buddy...

I smiled happily and kissed him on his lips. He gave me a 😶 face. I giggled and went back to the room...