Steps forward

Looking at her,drunk,shivering in cold,the heart of her beloved ached..

Wrong places,even with the intention to be free,feel free,it only causes more entanglement..

The hidden door opened,and the one who had made her come there arrived with some men..

And she sat,tipsy..

Their hands crawled towards her,as they started feeling her body,she felt nausiated..

And tried to protest..

They said some words,that made her skin crawl in fear,as she watched the dirty paws of dogs,

Extending towards her..

Yes..

She was different,she felt asexual..

But that doesn't mean she liked to be humiliated..

She heard them call her to kneel infront of them,and the old face of his mother and father flashed..

She got up,and walked towards the exist,never looking back..

But it came back, to bite her,as threat,even her friend Coldly looked..

As she stood,in the brink of destruction,as the tempest brew..

She could not tell her family,what she experienced in the so called bright place .

She could not go back home,with a defeated face..

As the tempest brew,she heard the wishper,go look for a flute bearer..

That flute bearer who has been following you,behind your back,from the moment you stepped in .

Protecting you,from yourself too..

It's time,be silent and go look for that flute bearer..

As she heard,her wobbly steps took her towards a land unknown to her..

Towards the door of someone she knew but never looked..

As she walked step by step..

She found,he was behind her,every step,every breath..

Because she was his beloved from time immemorial..