Bonus Chapter- Preview

Note: The bonus chapter is up on my Patreon for members only, but isn't necessary for the storyline! Here's a little preview

Bonus Chapter-

Fizzle

"We have to figure something out. He doesn't want to live there." I insist, sighing as I try to find some way to work around the system. We're in Andrew's office right now, and I'm sure he'd rather be working than dealing with this, but he knows it's important to me.

Andrew rolls his eyes at me and sits in his chair with a little sigh. "I already told you there's nothing we can do. You're a relative, sure, but you guys wouldn't even speak to each other until a year ago. You're also unemployed, and since your name isn't on the penthouse, on paper, you're homeless."

I cross my arms over my chest and pout. I swear it's like he's not even trying to help me. "He's my brother. I don't want him stuck with some deadbeat who left us when we were kids. You said it would be different if we were married right? We'd own everything together and he'd be able to move back."

"I'm not marrying you just so your brother can live in my house." He grumbles dismissively. He looks down at the papers on his desk and starts sorting through them. Those files have nothing to do with Moth. He's just trying to find a way to ignore me.

"Then I'll get a job."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's against the rules."

I roll my eyes. "The rules can change."

"Not that one. I like having you available to me. Our contract and my rules are why this relationship works, Soda Pop. We've already discussed this."

"Why aren't you helping me? I want to figure this out, and you're being an asshole." I snap at him, my face paling when he finally makes eye contact with me.