𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 4

Y/n: I'm Kim Y/n sir
Sumin: Sir I'm Park Sumin.
Y/n's bestie & sir for your kind information, Y/n is the topper in our school.
Y/n: Hey Sumin why are you say that to him.
Jk smiled & thought ~ 𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦

Jk: Y/n i really appreciate the talent of your's

Jk: Y/n i really appreciate the talent of your's. And principle told me that today is everyone's result so i wish you all passed the test with good marks & ranking. Jk said that with an assuring smile..

After sometimes, the results had arrived & Jk gived all results to everyone

After sometimes, the results had arrived & Jk gived all results to everyone. When he's going to gived Y/n's result in her hand he flashed a beautiful warm smile.
And when Y/n received her result she can't believed that she topped at whole school again like past years. Everyone congrats her & lastly Jk said..
Jk: Y/n you did a good job. Your parents will be proud of you. I'm really happy at your result.
As Jk said that & give her a bunny smile. Y/n mesmerised at his smile. Y/n also give him a sweet smile..

Time passed like this.. Y/n some how falling in love with Jungkook.. People will find it weird but she don't care.. Jungkook also had a little feelings for her but as much as time passed like this his feelings for her increased more...

~ At School ~

Sumin & Y/n were talking...
Sumin: Babe i noticed something huh! She said that with a smirk..
Y/n: What are you talking about? I don't get it?!
Sumin: Oh my innocent baby i know you're not that much innocent to get my words huh.. I noticed you & Jk sir steal glances with each others.. hmm hmm? Tell me what going on babe.. Are you planning to cheat on me huh!
Sumin said that with fake crying..
Y/n smacked her arms & she hissed in pain..
Y/n: Yah!! You pervert. What are you saying.. Are you in your sense or you lost your brain.. Go find your brain in the nearby dustbin.. You pervert flirty girl..
Y/n spat angrily with fake angry look in her face..
Sumin: Babe calm down calm down.. Breath in breath out..
Sumin said that & start laughing...

Sumin: Babe you know i always like to tease you na. But tell me please am i not your bestie hmm?
Sumin said that with her puppy eyes..
Y/n: Yah! Don't give me your that look & i'm not going to melt.. Understand!
Sumin: Okay okay got it.. But listen & mark my word Kim Y/n i'm going to find out what's going on between you & Jk sir..
Y/n: Yah Park Sumin!! Get out from my face or i'm gonna beat you..
Y/n said that while chasing to Sumin...

At that moment Y/n bumped with someone & luckily he catched her.. And obviously it's our Main Lead Jeon Jungkook ~ 😎🤌 [ hehehe ]

Jk: Y/n are you okay?? Be careful... You have to walked carefully..
He said that give & her a smile.. And our Y/n melted here..

[ Y/n are you blushy blushy huh or super shy ] hehehe just joking🤭

Y/n : Uh..um no sir um.. I'm all right.. I'm fine sir..
Jk: Hmm good... Um Y/n come in my cabin.. I've to say you something..

As Jk completed his word Y/n's heart start beating fast like roaler coster... I thing it's going to explode in sometime...

Jk start walking towards his cabin.. And here our Sumin looked behind & found Y/n nowhere..

Sumin: Wth! Where is Y/n..
And there Y/n walked behind to follow him for cabin..

~ In the Cabin ~

Jk: Y/n i've to say to something. Are you okay with it?
Y/n's heart still beating first & she give him a awkward smile..
Y/n: Yeah... Um sir sure..
Jk: I've a event tomorrow so Y/n i'll give you some assignments & works as you've to handle the class tomorrow..

As Jk said that to Y/n.. Y/n were dumbfounded.. What she thought & what actually going on..

Y/n: Yeah..sir sure.. No need to worry.. I'm okay with it..

She sayed that with a awkward smile as she is cursing in her mind for what stupid things she thoughts..

Jk: Okay so here are some assignments. Try to complete this please & sorry Y/n coz it's important..
Y/n: No sir it's my pleasure..

Jk feeled realived & he smiled at her she also smiled at him.....

~End of Part 4 ~