𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 14

As Yunshi got to knew this new information she was kinda shocked but she let it go. But who knew that Jimin is not gonna give up this soon. He is one of the those type of man who don't want to give up early. His mind has another plan. But for now he want to let it go or the consequence will not be fine as he knew who is KIM TAEHYUNG & what can he do.

Tae: Uh huh so you know each others maybe?

Jimin: I don't know her but I want to know her pretty well but who knows I can cheat on you with her.

After Jimin said those words Yunshi gritted her teeth with annoyed look on her face.

But Taehyung didn't mind it at all. As a friend & bussines partner he knew that it's okay to say this. But he didn't knew that Jimin said those words seriously.

Yunshi gritted her teeth in total frustration. She can't tolerate it anymore.

Yunshi: Babe let's go. I want to talk to you personally.

She said that rather shyly & with a seductive touch on the last words. She knew Jimin would be annoyed by the act of her. But she didn't expected the smirk which carved in his lips.

Jimin: Go ahead man. I've to go to Sumin. Bye hope we'll be meet again like this.

He said those words while eyeing her. And left from their while patting Taehyung's shoulder softly with a friendly manner. When he left Taehyung got a call from his manager. He left for the call while whispered a soft ' Wait for me for a little bit ' & kissed her forehead lovingly. She heaved a sigh & wait for her boyfriend in the sofa.

" Yes seo-jun tell them I don't deal with those people. No matter what just tell them & shooed away them "

Taehyung breathed heavily before cut the call. The business things are getting on his nerves. And where he can't have a time to spend a time with his precious lover. But what he can do...

He sensed a figure behind him but the figure is stiff rather like crying. He sensed the tension & approached her softly.

Tae: Are you okay miss? What happened? Why are you alone while crying?

The figure lift her head & looked at him at his eyes. Taehyung's breath hitched for a moment & staring at her beautiful doe eyes. Her features are like cute & innocent fluffy ball. He can't help but cooed at her attractive eyes.

Tae: What's your name miss?

" My name is M-min ji, Lee Min ji "

" Such a cute name you got. Like your beautiful heavenly features "

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update. I'll try my best. Love you lovely pookiess❤️‍🩹