𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 13

Jungkook's pov:

After that quick makeout session we both goes to mansion. We were in the garden so the garden is quite far from the whole mansion. And yeah I've to say that Yoongi's mansion is way bigger than my father's mansion. But mine is bigger that him. Ofcourse I'm the president of Jeon corporation. Y/n is whole being red like the tomato. She is trying her best to avoid me. It's fun to see her embarrassed. She's looking cute at this blushing mess. Then I goes to greet noona. And I brought a gift for her. And it's a Dior's perfume & a diamond necklace. It's the first time I'm going to gift her something so I think it's a best idea for a birthday gift. I hope she like it.

Jk: Noona you like it? If you didn't like it then I'll exchange it for sure.

(And for your all's kind information Yoongi and Yunshi's age are same. Their not twins but their age is same)

Yunshi: I like it? I love it kookie. Thanks for this present.

Jk: Aish no need. Glad to hear that you like it.

Suddenly someone said:

"I want to reward you for this gift"

At that moment Jungkook startled & shocked to saw this person.

Ofcourse it's Yoongi. He is burning from anger. He's smirking like a creepy person.

Jk: Wah Yoongi wh- what are you doing here?

Yoongi: You're standing in my house & you're saying that what I'm doing here?

Jk: Oh yeah I forgot it :)

Yoongi: Now it's time for the reward.

Jk: I don't need it. You can keep it.

Then they start to bickering like dogs.
And then Y/n, Sumin, Jimin Appeared there.

Y/n: Umm what's going on here?

Sumin: Yeah same question. Why they are even fighting?

Suddenly they looked behind & saw
Y/n & Sumin are staring at them with a questionable look.

Yoongi: Okay I forgiven you for this time. If you'll try to insult me next time I'll not let you go mark it.

Jk: Yeah yeah fine. Now calm down.

After their stupid fight Sumin saw that Jimin silently drinking some soft drink in a corner. Then she goes to near him.

Sumin: Oppa what are you doing here. You're looking sad. Any matter?

Jimin: Nah it's okay. I'm just feeling little bit tired.

Sumin: Aishh oppa you're not enjoying this party. You don't even mate with Yunshi unnie?

Jimin: Nope I didn't mate with her.

Then Sumin dragged Jimin with her where is Yunshi standing while greeting some guests.

Sumin: Unnie look who is here.

Yunshi looked at Jimin & again looked towards Sumin. Jimin don't know but he'd a some kinds of feelings after seeing Yunshi.

Yunshi: Umm who is he?

Sumin: Meet my one & only brother 'Park Jimin'

Yunshi: Nice to meet you Jimin.

Then Y/n called Sumin for something. So Sumin left Jimin alone with Yunshi.

Jimin: Nice to meet you too Yunshi.

Yunshi: You looked young. Probably you're younger than Yoongi. So you should call me noona.

Jimin: I don't thing so. Yunshi noona will me so long. Should I call you mine?

After listened that Yunshi was little bit surprised.

Yunshi: Are you trying to flirt with me? Don't dare to do that okay? You're younger than me so I'll let you go.

Jimin: Oh com'on I'm just saying my true feeling.

Yunshi became furious & she greeted her teeth

Yunshi: Don't you dare to flirt with me Park Jimin!! I've a boyfriend.

After listened that he kinda feel sad but he'll not let her go obviously he'd a crush on Yunshi.

Jimin: Yeah I can feel you. You're saying that coz you're trying to get rid of me right.

Yunshi: Huh! Rid of you? Who even you're. I've a boyfriend so don't try.

Jimin: Oh really? Then I want to meet with that lucky guy. Where is he?

Yunshi: He'll be arrived soon so you'll see him soon.

Suddenly someone called her name.

" Hey babe I'm here"

After listened his voice Jimin turned his face towards that person. He saw Yunshi also smiled at him. He saw her boyfriend is standing infront of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin stared at him for sometime & smirked

Jimin: Look who is here!

Taehyung looked towards Jimin & got surprised at his sudden appears.

Tae: Woh! Mr. Park I don't expected to see you here. What a sudden surprise.

Jimin looked towards Yunshi who is dumbfounded at their conversation.

Jimin: Yes Mr. Kim Nice to meet you here.

Yunshi looked towards Taehyung and asked him

Yunshi: Um babe do you knew each others before?

Tae: Yes we're business partners!

After listened that she became shocked.
Jimin smirked to saw her reaction.

Then Jimin said in his mind:

"Just wait & watch Yunshi what's I'm gonna do"

~ End of part 13 ~

Hey lovely armys! Hope you all are doing good. I hope you all like this part. Wait for another part. Till then see you soon bye🐱🎀