The beach.

After one week of Claudia life

she was watching this series that she admired all the leads characters. Her mom called her “CLAU!!! CLAAUDIA! Come down right now!” “WHAT MOM?” her mom ignored her so she can come downstairs and her mom would talk to her face to face. She went downstairs looking for her mom who can't be found "Hello MOM!" .. her mom jumped from no where "GOSH MOM YOU SCARED ME!" Claudia said putting her hands on her heart as it beats fast "Oh don't be silly! guess what fun we gonna have this weekend" her mom excited face said "Jee. i don't know" "WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH FOR 3 DAYS.. wopa!" her mom shouted happily "WHAT!" "oh i can hear her excitement from her voice!" Her mom said looking at her dad smiling "NO NO AM NOT excited at ALL!" Claudia said looking shocked "OH YOU GONNA GO am not hearing any excusing we are going with my friend and her family it been a long time since i last saw her and then in the family gathering i met her she is a good friend of mine and your family so we gonna have fun" he mom kept talking about how the trip gonna be while Claudia stood there feeling like she wanna roll in the floor and scream the smash her head in the wall because she don't want to go but her mom making her. 

THE WEEKEND

Claudia and her family got ready to drive to the beach and all her mom was talking about is her friend and her family and how it been so long since they last saw eachother Claudia just put her headphones on and started to listen to music to escape the lecture her mom will start about how she must socialis with them. As they arrived Claudia ran inside the house to pick a room that the view must be on the beach side, "It's a very fancy resort.." Claudia whispered as she checked the room, "Hey mom am gonna go out look around this resort do you mind?" Claudia shouted but no one answered she walked downstairs "MOM! AM GOING OUT DO YOU MIND? GOSH MOM YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ANSWERED ALREADY I DON'T HAVE TO COME ALL THE WAY DOW……." "…… GET OUT OF HERE STALKER! WHAT ARE YOU doing this is my room go out you stupid" She said as she saw Alex sitting in the coach with his legs crossed "Ha Ha you make me laugh this is my room maybe you should go out, and if i wanna stalk someone i won't stalk your sorry ass" Alex said as he looked at her with the most annoying smile he could make ever "OH MY GOD! you're such a JERK! i wish you fall down the stairs and break a nose" She said standing looking at him "Ok you can leave now.. come on out out" he said pointing at the door "AM NOT GOING OUT THIS IS MY ROOM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO OUT!" she shouted in his face "if this was your room maybe your parents would be here haven't you ever thought of that? wow stupid and a loser." He said , she looked around and realised that her parents weren't there "they are next door now leave i need to relax my back" He said smiling at her "uh…. shut up" she took her stuff and opened the door before she leave he said "What an unpleased visiter" she walked away and closed the door as hard she she can "what an fuckin stupid guy he can be? i wanna kill him he is so stupid … ignorant , arrogant ,cocky he is!" she said to herself walking toward the room of hers. As she walked in "Ooh and this is our daughter" her mom said to the women sitting in the coach looking in the mid 40 "Hi" Claudia said "Ohh my son should meet you he is in our room next door am going to call him to come" "Oh that would be lovely!" Her mom said. 

The Door knocked as they were eating dinner "Claudia get up and open the door" "MOM am eating." "get up you lazy" her mom whispered with a smile so she can't be rude in front of her friend "OK!" Claudia said She walked toward the door to open it and the shocking part it was him Alex standing in the door 

"what do you want ?" Claudia said "I want my mom" "a mommy boy much?" Claudia said to him "Yes you got a problem with that?" "shut up your mom isn't here" "i can hear her voice" he said pushing the door and entered the room "Hi" he said to everyone sitting there while Claudia's mom and dad invited him to join the dinner with them, Claudia stood there. "Oh Claudia come in and eat" Her mom said "I LOST MY APPETITES" Claudia shouted "Am going out mom" "ok be back at midnight" Her mom said. 

Claudia went to walk on the beach took some pictures. "Hey can you take a picture of me and my wife" Someone said she tired around to find Alex standing there with a girl, she just walked away and ignored him.

Alexandre Point of view:

I saw Claudia standing in the shore and i saw to my right the girl am holding who is totally drunk she could pass out any second now , i walked toward Claudia who was taking photos of the sea and herself "Hey can you take a picture of me and my wife" i said . she just walked away and didn't even reply wow she must of hated me a lot. i walked to my own hotel room with the drunk girl. The moment we arrived she passed out and i took a shower and went to bed i didn't even cover her with a blanket or anything. i didn't care less about her. 

The Next Day:

Claudia went downstairs to eat some breakfast at the restaurant. Her phone started ringing "Hey Hann!! i missed you" "Oh gosh i know that. now spell the details" "What details are you referring to?" "Uh bitch. it's a beach and a lot of naked guys! didn't you bumb into any six back?" "umh no?" "8pack maybe ? 2 pack? 1 pack? … GOSH what did you bumb into if i were there i will def steal someone to my room and have a good time!" "well you're a slut." "BITCH! anyway i missed you when are you coming back?" Hannah said and suddenly the phone was pulled by Claudia's ear "HEEYY!!" Claudia screamed "it's my phone you ass" " i know it's yours i wouldn't like anybody seeing me with that phone anyway" "it's a galaxy asshole" "galaxy my ass, i need you to help me?" Alexandre said, he took some of her food and kept eating while Claudia was standing there looking at him "YOU HAVE NO MANNERS YOU TREAT ME LIKE A TRASH WHY WOULD I EVER HELP A SELFISH BASTARD LIKE YOU?" Claudia shouted at his face, "um maybe because i have your phone i can text your friends i can do anything i want , tweet , blog , instagram anything" "UH YOU CAN TWEET REBLOG INSTAGRAM MY ASS YOU STUPID" Claudia said trying to take her phone from him "it will be my pleasure" "OH MY GOD! i can't handle you goodbye" she walked away and left her phone with him. 

She went to walk into the festival they were making , she saw guys with no teeshirts playing football and a lot of girls are watching she stood there and took pictures. "Hey can i play?" Claudia said to the referee "Yah sure take your clothes off then you can play" the referee said "uh jerk!" she said and went to the beach store to buy a ball, "Hi can i have those 3 balls""suuree but why 3?" the cashier guy said "Just give me the damn 3 balls bro" "okay chill." , she bought them and went near the playing ground and they finished but they were sitting down and the referee was standing with his pepsi can she aimed the ball and shooted the ball to the can and it fell down and splashed all over the guy who was in his 20's "WHAT THE HELL" He said looking around to find who did it as he turned around to look straight at Claudia she shoot the second ball and it went straight and hit his face , the players of both teams were laughing and surprised by the fact that a girl did that "MAKE A JOKE LIKE THAT AGAIN AND THE LAST BALL WILL HIT YOUR MAN VAGINA" Claudia screamed so he can hear her words clearly, "AM GONNA KILL YOU BITCH" he said coming toward her she ran away to the swimming pool and sat there reading a book. 

*After few hours*

Claudia reaches her bag looking for her phone "OH that bastard" she whispered to herself as she get up and went to Alexandre hotel room. She knocked the door for 5 minutes and no one answered "GOSH ALEX! i want my phone give it back" "you know i didn't answer the door that means am not there. Why you have to be that stupid?" Alex said while he was standing on the back, "since when have you been here?" "Since your stupid ass knocked for 5 minutes" "ok smart ass i want my phone back give it to me" she reached her hand to his short pocket "wow! slow it down Claudia we don't want anyone to catch us" He said looking at the maid who walked pass them "NOOO! NO!! he is playing around….we…..noo!!!!" Claudia said looking at the maid who was giving the judgemental looks, Claudia turned to face Alexandre and punched him in the shoulder "YOUR AN ASS! i hate you." she said while trying not to cry "I hate you too" Alex said "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" when a tear rolled in her eyes "why the hell are you crying?" Alex said looking spirisngly at her eyes while Claudia wiped them away with her hand and ran away to her hotel room went to her room straight away and cried no one ever has embarrassed her in front of someone ever and Alex been giving her hard times since she ever met him. After few minutes of her crying she sat on the side of her bed and wiped her tears "gosh look at me crying over something silly! i hate me too" she said to herself.