The Meeting

He slowly woke up to the sound of someone rushing up the stairs, his father entered the room, as he slammed the door shut.

>> Sora, listen here. Mother and me are gonna be very busy with your newborn sister and little brother, they isn't gonna be a

a little spare time for you, so don't be a burden and stay in your room, got it?<<

Sora nodded, not quite understanding, he never got why he was disliked by his father and mother, but wich 3 years old would be bothered by that?

He would sit down and began making black sparkle particles come out of his hands. He began giggling to himself. After a while he began making 'dolls' out of black magic, and then cars, planes and etc.

After 3 Hours his stomach began growling, he didn't eat anything yet, and his figures started disappearing one by one because his powers had a small limit.

He collected all of his courage together and goes to the stairs. He holds the fence with his tiny fingers while slowly walking down. As he went to the kitchen he saw his mother, his exhausted and tired mother, who was wearing poor and dirty brown clothes, like everyone do, his even had many holes.

>>Hah, I bet you got hungry? What makes you think you deserve our hardworking food, huh? <<

Sora didn't understand, but how could he? All he got was that she was kinda angry. He looked down to the floor, thinking he probably did something wrong again. Sora had a disfunction and hasn't have a good speaking ability neither, he didn't spoke yet at all.

Suddenly the front door was knocked.

>> Go open the door, brat, be useful for once. <<

He didn't even got to hear what she said but went straight for the door. He went on his tippy toes and opened the door.

Infront the door there was a tall man with purple hair.

>> Where are your parents, kiddo?— <<

He noticed black sparkle coming out of his small hands. He goes on his knees.

>> Hey kiddo, can you show me more of your magic tricks? <<

He was quite shocked, someone took interest in it? He made black gas come out of his hands that formed to a whale, 'swimming' around as it went higher and then 'Poof!' dissolved/disappeared.

>> Woah, that looked great kiddo, I'm proud of you. <<

These words were now stuck in his head. Someone was proud and liked him...right?

Mr. S took a blindfold put and put it around Soras eyes.

>> You gotta trust me, okay? <<

Sora nodded as Mr. S got out a blade and went to the kitchen where the mother hold the newborn and the Father holding Sora's one year old brother. He sliced down the throat of the Mother, as he killed both babies. The father tried making a run for it.

>> SON PLEASE!!— <<

Dead.