Introduction

Sora rubbed his eyes, he woke up in a truck, he doesn't remember that he fell asleep but it looks like he did. He saw many other kids, some around his age, some much older, but everyone was in poorly clothes.

He looked around, some tried already making friends. He looked next to him, seeing a red haired girl, around his age. The girl turned around to him. She gave him a sas look. She looked back at the ground.

Sora was devastated and tapped her shoulders. The girl groaned.

>> I'm Azuri...what about you? <<

Sora looked at her, smiling, he was happy she shared her name. Sora tried telling her his name but wasn't able too.

>> You can't speak? Well...it doesn't matter. <<

She sighed. Sora was sad again, something in him wanted to be friends with her, he looked like some sad puppy. Azuri noticed and turned around again.

>> Don't worry, I don't need to know your name, I guess.. <<

She could speak pretty well for her age. After a while Sora noticed everyone had magic here, he wasn't alone with owning magic, he was happy here. He turned to Azuri. He holds out his hand, leaving Azuri confused, until he lets a dark substance go out of his hands, forming a plane, making it fly around the truck.

Every kid noticed and looked to Sora, saying how cool his powers were. He looked to Azuri, wanting to know her power.

She formed a gun with her hand, Sora tilted his head, but Azuri would shoot water at his face, making him giggle.

Azuri eyes widened hearing his voice through his laughter. She found it cute, in a kid way. She didn't care either way. After a while everyone kind of got to know eachother.

Sora saw a blue haired boy, around the age of 10, he seemed very forgetful. He walked to him.

>> Hey!! Im Neptune, and who are you?..Ill try not to forget, hahah.. <<

Sora smiled, thinking Neptune hair looked like the opposite of him.

>> brother. <<

Some kids turned around, in awe hearing his voice, but went back to their conversation. Neptune was flattered Sora thought of him as brother.

>> I'll be your brother from now on then! <<

The Boy chuckled, hugging him, falling asleep like that after a while. Everyone did, that was a long ride.