Adoption

Mr. S goes to Sora, goes on his knees to remove the blindfold. Sora looked confused, what was that red liquid on his hands, he doesn't mind it tho.

Mr. S took Sora, to carry him.

>> Lets go home, kiddo. <<

>>Daa!!!<<

Sora answered, trying to respond somehow. Mr. S would go to his car and put Sora into a child car seat, afterwards he would enter the front. He drove to the center of his agency, and park there. He would go out and grab a bottle of water, then he would unbuckled Sora of his seat as he give him water.

>> I bet you're quite thirsty, and you will get some warm food inside. <<

Mr. S said, trying to sound nice. Sora looked at the bottle not quite sure how to drink it.

He looks at Mr. S, with a confused look on his face. Mr. S sighs, as he went to his knees again, opened the bottle as he hold the bottle and brang it into his mouth.

>> Cmon, swallow it. <<

Sora got used to it and started drinking faster.

>> Woah there, calm down kiddo, were you that dehydrated? Good that I got you out of there. <<

He acted like his next 'home', was going to be any better. After Sora was done, he picked him up once again, and Mr. S would walk up the stairs, and then open up the front door, leading to the front door. He greets the people with a little nod as he walked till he reached one specific room. He knocked on the door. A female voice ringed.

>> Come in. <<

*They stepped in as Mr. S lets Sora down, as he immediately hid behind him.*

>> Don't worry, dear, I'm Mrs. Megan, we will get to know eachother better soon, alright? <<

Mrs. Morgan said, trying to sound nice, well, better then Mr. S, who was more trusted by Sora then he trusted Mr. Morgan but he just nodded. Mrs. Morgan slightly chuckled, as Mr. S goes to her desk as they start talking about the 'New Project', but it couldn't be cared less by Sora, he would sit down on a coach seat and start swinging his feet while secretly playing with his magic.

>> Look at him, he quite looks and acts like you when you were his age.. <<

Mrs. Megan said as Sora and Mr. S looked at her in the same time, with the same confused face. She chuckled, till..

>> DaDa!! Daddy!!! <<

Sora Said, Running to Mr S.

>> Great, hah. His first words were dad, be happy, some kids say mama first!<<

Mrs. Megan joked as Mr. S sighed, for the sake of this mission, he'd let that kid call him dad.