4.

4.

She paces around her room in frustration, her books are thrown around her bed.

She repeatedly tugs at her hair and wipes her tears off her red blochy cheeks.

She mumbles the single word, why over and over to herself.

She has her iphone blasting music so no one can hear her sobs.

Her fathers passing was a few months back. A tragic fire in his work place.

She stress's over he grades that are dropping down to a C average, her mothers in a mental hospital for an eating disorder due to her husbands death.

The phone lights up and lights up the the dark room due to her black curtains that are closed.

Slowly she walks over to it. And swipes her wet fingers across her screen.

Wiping her fingers on her sweater, she reads the message from the one and only Cameron Dallas.

Cameron waits quietly for her to reply. His hands run through his soft hair again making it even messier than originally.

He stressed about the girl he sent a message to last night asking if she was truly okay.

For some reason he feels some sort of connection towards the girl that he's never met and has recently found out she lives across the world.

In Australia.

He reads his message over and over wondering if it's too much to ask the poor girl.

She reads it over and over smiling slightly at how caring he is.

From Cameron Dallas:
To Camrey Walker:
Hey darling, are you okay? You didn't reply to my message last night. I'm a little worried about you even thought we live on the different sides of the world, I'm still worried about you. Please reply soon x
(Sent at 10:30am)

She quickly types a reply and blasts her music again.

To Cameron Dallas:
From Camrey Dallas:
Hey Cam, yeah I'm okay.
(Sent at 10:32am)

The song 'like I'm gonna loose you by Meghan Trainor' what a coincidence she thinks.

She walks into the bathroom to wash her face. Her mind wonders a back to her studying she's meant to be doing so she won't drop to a worse grade.

Again her chest begins to feel tight, her breathing becomes heavier to the point where she can hardly breath.

She try's to calm herself but nothing works. She jumps into her bathtub, strips off her sweater and turns cold water on her body.

Slowly, very slowly she calms down and sighs to herself.

Why does she always have to stress herself out to the point where she will have an anxiety attack? She doesn't know.
__
I'm actually proud of this this, I hope you like it!
__