14.

14.

Camrey

Camrey's body is still passed out on the floor of a disgusting building in the Brisbane City somewhere.

The man also known as Carl walks around the house minding his own business.

Camrey's up stairs in the bedroom, shes tied to the floor so she wouldn't be able to escape.

Slowly Camrey opens here eyes but quickly shuts them again. The sunlight pours through the open blinds and into the room.

She takes in her surrounds and screams.

Loud pounding footsteps are heard running up the stairs.

"Stop!" Carl snaps.

Camrey continues to scream hopping someone will hear her. Carl covers her mouth muffling her screams. Camrey bites his hands hard enough to draw bloody to the surface.

Carl yells out and holds his bleeding hands tightly. "Your going to pay for the girl"

"No one messes with me" he snarls sharply.

"Let me go!" Camrey screams.

Shes slapped across the face again. "Stop it!"

"You can't do this to me! To any girl!" She roars out in anger.

"Shut up you little bitch" Carl stomps out of the room and slams the door closed.

__

Camrey's body is weak, her chest rises and falls as she sleeps on the dirty ground.

Her hands are still tied behind her back with a rope, along with her legs.

Camrey opened her eyes and groans. Her body aches in all different places.

She wiggles around trying to free her arms somehow.

She listens closely, she can hear Carls loud snores from the room next to hers.

Camrey smirks, this guy has no idea that she did self defence classes throughout the whole of her high school life.

She curls into a ball and gets her arms around her legs now being in front of her she quickly looks around for anything to cut the rope on.

There's a rusty old piece of metal sticking out of the wall, god knows what from.

Camrey wiggles around slowly, inching herself closer and closer to the piece of metal.

"What do you think your doing?" A creepy voice slices through the silence in the room.

Camrey jumps, scared of how long he's been there.

"I-I was trying to open the window" Camrey try's to hide her trembling hands in her lap.

Carl narrows his eyes at Camrey and walks over to her.

"No, no your weren't" he picks her up.

All of a sudden Camrey's body is thrown across the room. She screams in pain and curls into a ball.

Her trembling body shows how much pain she's in. Tear stream down her once tan fan.

Carl smirks and walks away, but not before kicking Camrey in the back and slamming the door closed.

"Fuck you Carl" Camrey mumbles before her body goes limp and mind goes blank.