13.

Thank you guys so much for 1K, so I'm going to do a double update :)
Enjoy.

13.

Cameron

"Nash, calm down!" Cameron yells at him.

Nash's eyes dart to Cameron from across the room.

"You could be killed!" He shouts back.

"I don't care, he has Camrey!" By now their voices have raised to the same level.

"She means so much to me Nash, I can't- I can't loose her" Cameron mumbles softly.

"Cam, bro I know she means a lot to you, but I just don't want to get the damn phone call saying my best friends dead" Nash hisses the word dead.

"I'm not going to die! Calm down for fucks sake" Cameron demands.

"I'm going, I can't waste anymore time" Cameron picks up his backpack and slings it over his shoulder.

"How the fuck are you even going to get on the plane huh? You have a gun!" Nash shouts again.

"We're going on a private plane, no need for security checks ups" Cameron shrugs.

"See you soon bro" Nash and Cameron bro hug it out, Cameron walks out the door with George, Tom and Dave following close behind.

"Let's go boys" they run down the 4 flights of stairs.

They jump into a black van and race off to the airport.

Cameron gets that sick feeling in his stomach again.

"There's something wrong, he's doing something to her I can feel it" Cameron places his head in his hands and sighs.

"We will find her Cameron" Tom pats Cameron's back.

"I hope so, god help me if I find the guy that's doing this to her" Cameron mumbles.

They jump out of the car and run around the back of the airport and get straight into their private jet.

"Let's go!" Cameron shouts angrily.

The plane takes off as they all buckle up.

Cameron looks out the small plane window as they take off.

"Stay safe baby" he mumbles.

__

Once the plane has landed in Australia, the 4 boys pile out of the plane.

The hot Australian air hits their faces, a wave of heat blows into their faces. Instantly sweat forms it way onto Cameron's forehead.

(a/n: pretty much Australia summed up in a couple of words)

They rush inside avoiding fans and paparazzi at all costs.

When outside they jump straight into a taxi. They tell him to take them to any hotel.

Once they arrived at the hotel, Cameron pays for the ride. They all stumble inside out of the hot breeze.

"Room for 4 people" Cameron sighs tiredly.

The time zones are completely different. They left America during the night and now it's day time in Australia.

"Here's your key, have a good stay" the lady smiles at them.

They walk to the elevator and press the 5 floor.

Walking down the hallway seemed to take a lot longer then it should of.

Cameron's thoughts get the best of him.

Is Camrey okay? What is that man doing to her? Who is that man all together?

Cameron tugs at his hair and lays down onto his bed.

Almost instantly he falls asleep with a picture of Camrey's stunning face in his mind.