01

This book is KIND OF inspired from the song cigarettes out the window-Tv girl

OMNISCIENT POV

Poor girl Tukiya used to always smoke when she couldn't sleep, she'd disappear for an hour and a half & when she came back she'd brush her teeth.

But it could still be smelt from her raggedy tee, or you could taste it on her lips when she kissed.

Poor girl Tukiya used to always quit but she never really quit she just said she did...

Tukiya's POV

"IF YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WE CAN FUCKING SOLVE IT BITCH!" I yell out to my mother.

"THAT IS NO WAY YOU SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER!" She snaps back.

I was upset. I was upset because my own mother never spends time with me, she's always out partying, drinking or giving her pussy out.

"IM YOU'RE DAUGHTER, WE CAN NEVER HAVE A MOTHER & DAUGHTER MOMENT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS OUT PARTYING AND FUCKING RANDOM MEN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I spill out.

"I'M FUCKING GROWN I CAN PARTY WHENEVER I WANT!?" My mom tries to justify.

"BUT YOU CAN'T STAY WITH YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?" I respond "YOU KNOW WHAT, GO PARTY I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE HOE!" I continue storming upstairs.

"I was gonna anyway, the fuck?" I hear my mom mumble before she completely exits the house.

I run into my room shutting the door closed, thinking of doing something I never thought I'd do ever again.

⛔️ Self Harm⛔️
————————————————————————

I enter my bathroom and open the drawer pulling out a sharp blade.

I took a deep breath before carving 3 lines onto my wrist.

I used the blade to write out 'fuck you mom' right on the top of my thigh we're nobody could see.

I hissed at the pain, it slowly faded away as I grabbed a clean wet cloth rubbing it over the bloody cuts I left on myself.

I covered the cuts with clothing then I went outside to smoke.

Everyone thinks I quit, but I never really quit I just said I did.

After an hour and a half I came back into the house, I walked up the stairs slowly thinking about the argument I had with my mother.

Tukiya it's all your fucking fault.
Vanish.
Kill yourself.
Everything would be better if you were gone.
You caused all of this.

'Maybe I should listen to the voices in my head.." I think to myself before entering my bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I was done I headed to my room.

I enter my room then plopped face flat on my bed.

I was..

Drained..

To make matter worse I have school tomorrow, FUCK!

I hate my teachers, classmates, mother and to be honest..

I hate myself.

What's the point of being alive.

I slowly closed my eyes, hoping to not wake up the next day.

ARENE HAS DIPPED ✌🏽