06

Tukiya's POV (few weeks later)

I was currently at Sophia's house & we were having a good time, until she got up.

"Imma go bathroom real quick" she informed me and I just nodded not really expecting anything.

I was scrolling on my phone, I then looked up and saw Sophia standing there with a..

Gun?

"Uhh sophi-" I start, "what are your last words?" She cut me off and I just gasped.

"Wha-" she cuts me off again.

"Oh shut it, just so you know Tristan sent me here!" She told me and I was shaking of fear.

I couldn't move nor could I scream, I was stuck.

But finally I could disappear, finally I could just leave this place.

"You know what, pull the trigger my life couldn't get any fucking worse" I said, (y'all get the reference?)

"One"
"Two"
"Thre-"

POW!

I was gone, I was finally gone.

"Get up idiot you're not dead." I hear nottis voice.

"Huh, what how?" I ask.

"I told you something was wrong with Sophia, and I saw you were hanging out with her so I came just in case." He explained.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you." I apologise.

"It's okay baby, shes gone now" he responds pointing at Sophia's lifeless body.

We were leaving the crime scene, of course after hiding her somewhere.

But I had a question.

"Notti?" I ask.

"Yeah" he responds turning his head to me.

"Tristan's not dead." I tell him.

"What how?"

(A/n/He came after Sophia explained who sent her)

"Tristan was the one who sent Sophia." I explained.

"It's okay, I'll find him." Notti reassured me.

YES IK ITS SHORT, IM TIRED AND HAVE TO STUDYYHHYYY 😭

FEEDBACK?

ARENE HAS DIPPED ✌🏽