02

Tukiya's POV

Tukiya's POV

Unfortunately, i woke up today.

It was really early so I had time to get ready,

I went to take a cold shower.

After I was done I put on a cocoa scented lotion so I wouldn't be ashy.

I was planning on wearing track pants and a long sleeve shirt and white air forces.

A/n if u don't like it, change it I couldn't actually care less.

After I put on the outfit, I went downstairs knowing my mother was not home and probably fell asleep at a party.

I decided to walk to school today, I wasn't tryna get bullied on the school bus.
-

I stood in front of the school, I sigh before entering the building.

It was Monday so I had maths first, I made my way towards the math room.

There was a massive crowd, I wanted to be nosey so I took a sneak peak.

It was some guy, he was lightskin, his hair was tied back, and he was fine.

I almost started drooling until I snapped back into reality and continued to enter the maths room.

I took a seat in the right corner of the room & put my head on the table.

I started to hear whispers, "omg it's him!" Some girl squealed and other girls joined in.

I looked up and saw the boy from before. Oh my, he's one fine man.

He caught me staring but that didn't stop me, he smiled at me then came to sit next to me.

"Wassup" he says while I just smile at him.

"Oh you ain't a talker" he chuckled and I just smile.

"Nah but you mad pretty though" he compliments me, "thank you" I blush.

He smirks from me talking, "so like, you tryna skedaddle?" He offered, I didn't wanna be in class so I nodded.

"Ms we're going bathroom" he announces and motions me to follow him.

"Alright don't take too long!" The teacher says as me and Notti were out the door.

Notti held his hand out, I smiled and took it.

We started walking, "HEYYYYY ETHANN BAE" I hear a squelching and annoying voice.

"It's Notti to you Marley." He firmly responds.

Marley wraps her arms around him but Notti pushes her away with a disgusted face.

The girl, I'm guessing Marley? Gave me a weird look.

I side eyed her back, the fuck?

"Uhh so bae whose that bitch" she asks pointing at me.

"First of all I'm not your bae, second of all who you calling a bitch?" Notti sticks up for me.

"But she is a bitch for being with somebody else's man, most importantly MINE?" The annoying girl goes off.

"We're not together!" Notti exclaims and i just sit back and watch.

"Stay away from my mans hoe!" She stomps up to me.

"Who you calling a hoe?"I respond.

"You, HOE!" She says loudly.

"Bitch watch out" I warn her.

"Or what?" She claps back.

"Imma knock you out, the fuck?" I said while Notti watches the whole situation.

"Ho-" she starts off before I rock her shit.

She falls to the ground holding onto her face.

She gets up trying to send a punch to my face but misses completely.

Notti couldn't help but burst out laughing, I didn't really wanna fight so I just pushed that bitch and left her crying on the floor.

Me and Notti walked away from the crying dog on the ground.

-

Me and Notti were walking around the lake until I saw someone I never thought I'd see again..

Tristan.

I gripped onto Notti's hand and he noticed so he shared a confused look with me.

"You good?" He whispered to me, I nodded but he knew something was wrong.

"Tukiya?" Tristan noticed me. I sighed, I didn't want to have anything to do with that guy.

FLASHBACK

"You're cheating on me!?" Tukiya yelled out. "Who you yelling at slut!" Tristan yelled back.

"Why the fuck are you still standing here get out bitch!" Tukiya shouted at the girl Tristan was sleeping with.

After the girl leaves- "who the fuck are you giving attitude to whore?" Tristan yelled pushing Tukiya against the wall.

"Get off me!" Tukiya begged while Tristan was punching and kicking her.

BACK TO THE PRESENT (Tukiya's pov)

I didn't respond because I was frightened and traumatised from the past experiences I had with Tristan.

Tristan took 3 steps closer to me, "bitch you better speak when spoken to." Tristan demanded.

Notti saved the day, "don't call her a bitch, bitch." Notti belted.

"I call her what I want to call her, problem?" Tristan replied.

"Aye, watch who you talking to" Notti exclaimed.

"Or what" Tristan reached for his gun but was too late- POW!

Notti let off a shot and picked up the bleeding body and threw it in the near by lake.

I was shocked, but happy cause he deserved it.

"We needa like, go." Notti stated and I nodded and we ran away from the crime scene.

TO BE CONTINUED..

FEEDBACK?

DONT BE A SILENT READER 🙏 😭

ARENE HAS DIPPED ✌🏽