The suna sibs visit young

It was a peaceful day in Konoha and the group(aka Naruto Lee ten ten Sakura Shikamaru choji ino Kiba Hinata and shino) were walking through the woods on the Inuzukas territory playing around for a while jumping in the trees and playing can-tag.when Kiba smelled new people entering his part of the forest the inuzuka and Nara shared.
He suddenly stopped looking around,"what's wrong" Naruto asked expecting to receive a joke answer but was a bit more surprised to what he heard"there's people in forest a couple of meters that way they smell dangerous but young and they don't have blood lust.""wow you can smell all that!" Naruto yelled"Never mind that we need to find out what there doing."ino said full of confidence that mostly everyone else lacked right now."Well then we should get going it's only a short distance anyway."
And that was how they ended up in the trees looking at the newcomers who entered the forest.apparently they were training and were from suna that was as much as they could gather without taking to them.all though some of them tried to do so but the others stopped all attempts because as Shikamaru said "with them being from suna that we have just formed an alliance with again who knows what they'll do,and Kiba did say there wasn't any bloodlust but he's still young and with that his sense of smell.""I guess we should just keep watching till we have more information then" ten-ten huffed.She really wanted to spar with the blond girl with a fan,she seemed really strong.
So for the next few days they spent watching the suna siblings training,talking,bickering and playing.One day though Temari(they had learned her name after a while of watching)looked up at the tree where they were hiding trying to keep quiet but to no avail she said"you know we aren't gonna attack you or something,why are you watching us anyway you spy's."she said jokingly.Oh no they were caught they now knew that they weren't gonna hurt them but it would be awkward for ll children to jump out of a tree and say they have been watching you for about a week,so that's why they kept quiet but since they were called out they thought there couldn't be any harm to it and jumped out.
"Wow so your out spy's huh"the boy with little purple paint markings on his face said looking at everyone almost scrutinizing them until he got to the end of the line where Kiba was standing,smile still on display.looking a bit more interested but didn't voice it went to sit back down.they were whispering about until the person of his interests smile fell and started to spur out apologies not even being able to string a full sentence together he honestly thought it cute if all things.Something about them being in his forest and him smelling them being dangerous."well then if you think we're so dangerous then why don't we all spar since we're friends now" butting in to keep the boy from embarrassing himself further,but he was just glad he got to see that smile again."ALRIGHT FINALLY I GET TO PROPERLY TRAIN!"a boy in a half bowl cut half braid said very excitingly.
After that they all hung out regularly doing a lot together but most of time they went into groups.

Tell me if you want me to make a part two of this one cause I have some stuff planned but not enough to put here yet