4- In school?

[Tommys Pov:]

Id yawn, a wave a depression flowing through my kind, , sitting in Technos car, in the back, Wilbur always went in the front, tradition.

"Good luck on your test Soot." Tech would tease, knowing Wilbur despised tests. Wil playfully punched his arm with a groan of annoyance.

We left the car as Tech pulled up to the hell-hole  that was called school, me and Wilbur going our own ways. I walked around to maths, sitting next to Tubbo, smiling over at him. im so glad for Tubbo.

"You can never be on time, can you Tom?" Hed smirk and id shake my head giggling.

Id bounce my leg up and down, i really should've vaped this morning. I sighed, doodling on my book, getting bored of this lesson.

"Thomas!! What have i told you about this?" Miss. T said as she pointed towards my mess of drawings on the paper.

Id stay quiet, not replying.

"Thomas am i talking to myself here?!?!" She'd yell, id ignore her again, losing my shit on the inside, i hated this.

"Thats it!! Outside, now." Shed stop, huffing and shoving my book on the floor.

I walked over and outside the classroom, i would happily leave thank you very much. Getting bored of waiting for her to come and yell at me, i began walking off to my next lesson, sociology.

-

I looked up at a boy following me as i wonderd around the school, waiting for the dreaded bell. He was a scrawny skinny boy, a popular kid with an evil smirk.

"Ah, Tommy hm? The annoying little brat who got my boyfriend suspended for a week or so.." He'd hum, trying to manipulate me, however i was so done with everything today.

"Just leave me alone." Id mumble, continuing to walk, watching as he followed, keeping my head down, eyes teary.

"I don't think i should do that, i don't take commands from someone as large as yourself, god you must weigh a ton.. No wonder no one likes you, boy." He'd chuckle, gripping my shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me." I warned, stopping dead in my tracks, the insults he used turning around in my brain, crying on the inside.

"And what if i don't fatass?" He'd smirk and my instincts kicked in, i slapped him across the face, getting a punch to my jaw before i scurried away, sprinting with all my power i had left, hiding in the bathrooms.

-

Everything was so loud, i had locked myself in the cubical, sat on my backpack, on the floor, hyperventilating as thoughts teased my useless sole. That's all i really was, a fat kid who deserved nothing. No one really likes me.

With a shaky hand i slid down my school trousers, grabbing some toilet paper in advance, yanking my phone case of the device to get the small mental razor blade.

I sighed. A sigh of relief yet disappointment. The luxurious blade danced around my pale skin, creating red ribbons down my thighs. Everything hurt but as soon as the blade cut my skin everything stopped. No more noise. That's all the voices wanted.

After a good five minutes of repeatedly slicing my skin open, i placed the blade away, dabbing my skin dry of the red liquid, tears in the corners of my eyes, not following the ones that had flowed previously.

Everything was wrong, and only one thing, one person, would calm me down.

-

I walked towards music, the class Wilbur currently had, we kept each others timetables in need of anything serious so we would know where each other are.

With a shaky turn of the handle i confidently said to the teacher.

"I need Wilbur." No explanation, no shakiness in my voice.

The kind teacher let him go with a suspicious look to his face but not to concerned. I held onto a concerned Wilbur's wrist, dragging him to the bathrooms i was previously at, going in the stool with him, sitting down with him and finally..

Letting it all out. I placed my head on Wilbur's chest, crying quietly, his top stained with salty tears. My eyes stung from the amount of crying i had done, my head throbbed, i couldn't calm down.

"C'mon Tom's, in and out for me, your doing so well." My brother would mumble into my ear gently, however, words wouldn't calm me, i needed more and Wilbur caught onto this.

-

Standing in the park, leaning into the tall brother, vaping quietly, neither of us saying a word, until Wilbur spoke up.

"What happened back there then?" He'd ask, not stopping me from vaping.

"This k-kid called me fat and just was a dick head and then he punched me and then uhm..other stuff..happened and then i found you." Id sniffle, inhaling the toxicated poison with no care.

"I see, and the 'other stuff' was?" He'd question and id mumble a,

"S-self harm."

Wilbur was the first person ive ever told. No one else knew. Wilbur was holding everything, all my secrets.

"I see..well how you feeling now?" He'd ask, concern showing in his tone of voice. knowing i would get a talk later.

"The same, better w-when i vape." He'd nod, understanding.

"I'm very tired.." Id add on, receiving a dry chuckle.

"Get on."

Wilbur would crouch down, i got on him as a piggy back, leaning my head on his shoulder, vape away and hidden.

Before i knew it, tiredness took over.

-

[Wilbur's Pov:]

I carried the surprisingly light boy all the way home, hearing mummers of snores in my ears as we walked. It broke my heart that he has gone through all this, i hated to say it but we were very similar: the old fainted scars on my wrists matching his, the drugs stained in our lungs and the constant loop of pain. I was getting better, i couldn't bare to let myself let Tommy get how i got.

I unlocked the front door, taking of mine and the, still asleep, boys shoes. Philza and Techno were in the kitchen, laughing and talking. Everything stopped when they saw me, tears in my eyes, an asleep boy on my back and not to mention we were supposed to be at school.

Phil looked up at me with a confused sorrowful look. 

"What happened?" He'd ask quietly as to not disturb Tommy's sleep. probably the only sleep he's had in a while.

"Ill tell you in a bit, I'm going to get him in his bed first." I'd reply with anxiousness, wondering slowly upstairs to my own room.

I gently placed him on my bed, taking off his school blazer and hoodie, putting them safely on the side. I quietly changed him into joggers and a fresh hoodie, frowning at the scars littered across his delicate skin. I placed his vapes in his hand so he knew we hadn't taken them, i then tucked him in, vapes hidden from dad and Techno.

I walked downstairs after shutting my door, seeing Techno on the sofa and Dad perched on the kitchen counter, quite obviously waiting for an explanation..

Do i tell him and risk an argument and loss of trust from Tom?

Or do i lie in cold blood to my own father?

[1175 Words]

-Cliff-hanger vibes!!:3