Day 4: Lazy Smut

Toshinori was reading a book at his house, in his room. He didnt know that it was past Valentines day.
It was almost night and he was still reading a book, sitting on his bed

Suki: Mr. Yagi, someone wants to see you...

Toshi: Oh, who is it?

Suki moved aside.

Suki: Mr. Aizawa, you can see him now. He's not busy.

Toshinori looked at the door, Shota entering and thanking her. Suki left the room and closed the door behind her back. Toshi smiled when he saw Shota.

Toshi: Sho-kun! Why did you visit?

Sho: You forgot to visit me so I decided to visit you..

Toshi:...Oh, Sorry about that..

Toshinori moved aside and patted his side, signaling Shota to sit next to him. Of course, Shota sat beside him.
He got curious of what was Toshinori reading.

Sho: Whatcha reading?

Toshi: Romeo and Julliet. Its a good book actually.

Sho: What's the story?

Toshi:...Oh, why dont you read with me?

Shota agreed and looked at the book. He was enjoying alot, even though he never read books before. Who knew reading books would be so fun and boring at the same time.

A few minutes later, the book fell from Toshinori's hands. Shota was confious why it happened, he looked up and saw a sleeping Toshinori.
He slowly grabbed the book and placed it beside him. Shota grabbed a blanket and covered Toshinori.
He sat up and was about to stand up, but Toshinori pulled him into a cuddle. Shota looked at him and he was still asleep. He just shrugged and let him.

Shota grabbed the book and opened it into the last page he was reading. He continued reading it and didnt realized the time that had passed.

After reading the book, he hid it under the pillow and was about to sleep, but Toshinori moved on top of him, his head resting on Shota's chest. He started moving his head up on Shota's neck, making him shiver.
He opened his eyes and saw Shota, trying his best to shut his eyes close. Toshinori then rose his head and saw Shota's reaction. He lowered his head onto Shota's neck and started kissing and biting it.
Shota can feel something tingling in his neck. He tried his best not to whine or moan, cause Toshinori quickly found his sweet spot and started biting that. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes shut.
Toshinori stopped and rose his body.
Shota opened his eyes and saw a very red faced Toshinori.

Sho: I-I thought you were asleep?

Toshi: I cant sleep, Im craving for someone named, Aizawa Shota...

Sho: Wh-What?...

Toshi: You heard me, Shota-kun.

Toshinori slid his hand onto Shota's chest and pinched his nipple.
Shota felt himself shiver just because of what Toshinori did.
Not only that, Toshinori slid his other hand under Shota's pajamas and pressed his entrance.
He then slowly pushed two fingers inside Shota, and now that made Shota release a soft moan.

Toshinori started scissoring Shota's insides, searching for his prostate.
Aslike Shota, he is trying his best not to be noisy.
After searching for the sweet spot, Toshinori finally found it, Shota flinched and shivered once that Toshinori hitted that spot.
He knew he found it.

Sho: Toshinori-san~! N-Not...there~!.

Toshi: You like it dont you?

Sho: No more~! I-Its...too much~!

Toshinori kept hitting that spot until Shota fell apart. After a few hits, Shota came. Panting, Shota covered his eyes, his chest bobbing up and down. Toshinori removed Shota's upper clothes, then his lower clothes. Toshinori removed Shota's hand from his eyes. He looked at him and smiled softly. Shota knew its still the Toshinori he knew.
Toshinori removed his upper clothes and looked at Shota. He was red as a tomato.

Toshi: Sho-kun!? Are you okay?

Sho: U-Uh...Y-Your...body...

Toshi: Huh?...Oh, sorry to scare you.

Toshinori then looked at him one more time, he looks nevous.

Toshi: Are you okay?...

Sho: No?....I never done this before...Im...scared..

Toshi: Dont worry, I'll be gentel. Tell me if it hurt, I'll stop...

Sho: O-Okay...

Toshinori removed his lower clothes, revealing his hard-on cock. Shota gulped as he saw how big he is.
But, he trusted him. Toshinori pressed the tip on Shota's entrance, He can feel that Shota was scared.

He slowly thrust inside him, making sure not to hurt him. Shota let out a small whine. Once that Toshinori was fully in, he looked at Shota again, who was covering his mouth.

Toshi: Are you okay?

Sho:..yeah...Im fine..you can move now.

Toshinori nodded and started to move slowly and gentel. Shota let out a soft moan, feeling how Toshi was gentel on him.

Toshinori started to thrust faster but still gentel. Shota suddenly moan, which means Toshinori found his prostate. Toshinori started hitting the same spot all over again, until Shota became an moaning mess.

Sho: Toshinori!...Aah~!...Not...there!... it feels weird~!

Toshi: Yeah, That's your prostate...

After a few thrust, Toshinori finally came. Shota sighed as he felt relief.

Later...

Toshi: So...Shota-kun?...Have you really never done this before?

Sho:....I lied...I already done this once.

Toshi: So, you....?

Sho: But, I never married that man...and I never dated him.

Toshi: What are you saying, Sho-kun?

Sho:...My dad once got bankrupt...and to save his money, he sold me to the bank owner...

Toshi: Oh...

Sho:...And he...raped me...

Toshi:...Im so sorry about that, Sho-kun...how old are you that time?

Sho:....eleven years old...my sister was 14 that time...she never knew I got raped by a 36 years old man...And that's why I hated my dad.

Toshi:.....I never knew you would go through that...I promise...I'll protect you.

Sho:...That's what All might do...

Toshi: Not as All might though...as Yagi Toshinori...

Sho:...Thank you...Toshi-san.

Toshi:...I love you too...Sho-kun...

To Be Continued....