Day 8: Day Off

It was a lovely morning. Shota just woke up, he had a good sleep that time. He looked around expecting to see Nemuri and Hizashi, but instead, he saw a smiling, shining Toshinori, waving at him.

Toshi: Ohayo! Shota-kun.

Sho: Toshi-san? I thought you-

Toshi: Oh, its my day off.

Shota shrugged once he found the answer.

Toshi: I wanna spend time with you. I brought us some dinner. So we can have a date here.

Sho: Here?...Wow...that is thoughtful.

Shota felt bad that Toshinori cant take him in a restaurant. He was sick of course and he cant go outside the hospital, but he is also happy that Toshinori found a time to have a date with him, even inside the hospital room.

Sho: Are you sure? I dont want to bother.

Toshi: Its okay. I wanna spend time with my fiance...

Sho:...Im glad you found the time to date with me...

Toshi: Of course I would...I love you.

Sho: I know...

Later, Nemuri barged inside the room but without Hizashi. She was all being a drama queen.

Nem: You are so lucky, Shota!!

Sho: Uhm...Nemuri-san?...

Toshi: Nemuri-kun...we are in a hospital, you should be quiet.

Nem: I know! But your love is so noisy I can hear it!

Sho: Oh...dear.

Nemuri stayed there for a moment, drinking wine with Toshinori. She drank so much, she became drunk. Toshi called Hizashi to pick Nemuri up.

Nem: I can stay here a little~!

Sho: You drinked alot...

Toshi: That's our Nemuri..

After waiting, Hizashi finally arrived and carried a passed out Nemuri.
Toshinori waved goodbye and closed the door, and locked it. Everytime Toshinori lock the door, Shota always get scared.

Sho: Wait...why did you lock the door?

Toshi: So we can do our thing.

Toshinori gave Shota a grin. knowing, Shota blushed like a tomato. Toshinori slowly removed his dress shirt, letting it fall from the ground. Shota can feel himself turning red. Toshi approached Shota, and removed his hospital gown. Shota can feel the cold air from the aircon, making him shiver.
Toshinori went on top of Shota and looked at the red faced hero.
He started attacking his neck, knowing his sweet spot. Shota felt Toshinori's lips on his neck, making him shake from the tingle.

Sho: Wh-Why...are you always...attacking my neck?

Toshi: Because its your sensitive part...

Sho: Gah~!...ngh~...dont...leave a mark..

Toshinori started biting Shota's sweet spot, leaving a purple and blue mark on it.
Toshinori pulled out and gave Shota a light peck.

Later.(Im not doing a smut now you pervert)

Shota watched as Toshinori dozed off. He was thinking about his past life. Without Toshinori.
All miserable, sad, depressed and mad. He never felt loved when he was all alone. But when Toshinori came in his life, he felt something he had been wanting his whole life.
Love. That's right, he never cared if his rich or poor, he only cares for love.

Sho:...How am I so lucky to have you in my life?...

Shota mumbled to himself, looking at the asleep man.

Sho: I wish I can live with you...but I cant...I love you so much, Toshi-san. What would happen if I dont get to meet you?...I would be misreble...

To be Continued......