Day 7: Marry Me?

Toshinori was on his phone with Nemuri, he was at work so he cant talk to her face to face. He was thinking anxiously as he thought of a better way to say this to Shota.

Nem: Maybe surprise him?

How?:Toshinori

Nemuri: You are a smart man, maybe think of something?

I cant think of something!:Toshinori

Nemuri: Maybe cook him your food?

Then Toshinori had an idea. He chatted Nemuri that he will be visiting early. He place his phone back to his pocket and went to the hospital saying goodbye to his co-workers.

Toshinori drove off until he reached the hospital and run to Shota's room.
He barged into Shota's room, panting as he rested his body on the door.

Nem: That was fast...

The two left Toshinori and Shota alone, Toshinori knew that Shota would never forgive him for what he was gonna do, but he had no choice.
He locked the door making Shota scared of what was gonna happened. He looked at Toshinori as he closed all the curtains and lights off.
It was night so there was darkness all over the room.

Sho: T-Toshi!? What is happen-

Before Shota can speak, Toshinori interrupted him with a kiss on the lips. Toshi removed his jacket letting it fall on the floor, he took off Shota's hospital gown until he is naked.

Sho: W-What are you doing?

Toshi: I wanna make a confession.

Toshinori spoke as he continued to kiss Shota on his neck. Shota kept whining as Toshinori kept kissing and biting his sweet spot.

Toshi: Sho-kun?

Sho: Y-Yeah?

Toshi: I loved you since the day we've met...and since we wont be together soon...I wanna ask you.

Sho: Toshinori~! -San!...Hah~!

Toshi: Aizawa Shota...I know its too soon but, will you marry me?

Sho: Huh?...Toshi-san...How can I say no to you?

Toshi: So its a yes?

Sho: Yes...

Toshinori smiled as he heard the answers he was hoping for. He continued to tease Shota by playing with his nipples and fingering him.
Toshinori was too happy to react anything sad or mad.

Sho: Toshi!...Not there too~! Ah~!

Toshi: Its okay, just tell me if it hurts.

Sho: O-Okay...

Later. . . .

Shota was asleep on Toshinori's chest, not remembering what had happened to them. It was 4am in the morning and he still felt sleepy.
Even though Toshinori didnt have sex with him earlier, he still enjoyed being taken cafe of by the man he loved. But that would all go away someday.

Sho: Toshi-san, you've loved me from the very beginning. You put up with my stubborness and break into my heart with walls. I didnt know how you did it but...I am glad you did....Hope to see you again...

Shota lie down and snuggled in with the other man, slowly falling asleep.

Next day, he woke up from the ray of sunshine peaking from the window. He moved a little and noticed that Toshinori was gone. He went to work early since he had a big meeting. Nemuri and Hizashi entered talking about something. When they noticed Shota was awake, they greeted.

Nem: Ohayo gusaimasu, Sho-kun! I brought you food!

Sho: Ohayo...Nemuri-san.

Nem: Toshinori decided to cook you his favourite meal, since he cant take you to his house. Enjoy.

Nemuri gave Shota a lunch box and a chopstick. He opened the box and already felt overwhelmed by the smell.
Toshinori had cooked Katsudon for him.

Sho: Itadakimasu.

Shota continued to eat his food while listening to Nemuri's gossips, it was fun actually. For him, it kinda made him less lonely even though he hated noisy people. Well, Toshinori was noisy and he loved him. After eating, he wiped his mouth with a tissue and tidied up his place so he can stay clean.

Nem: Sho? Tell us, what did you do with Toshinori in the last 2 days?

Shota gulped as he remembered what they had done that day. Shit, was all Shota can think of.

Sho:Uhm...nothing exciting. Just reading books and all...

Hizashi; Really? Then why are you stuttering?

Sho;....I cant tell you.

Nem: Tell us Sho!

Shota cant help but be honest, but he got to keep it a secret.

Sho: 'Dont say you had sex with him! Dont tell her!!'

Nem: Sho?

Sho: Hm?

Nem: I guess you did read a book.

Sho: Yeah...I did...

Shota and Nemuri kept talking at their lives while Hizashi just fell asleep. Later, Toshinori finally arrived at the room. Nemuri dragged Hizashi into her car and drove off.

Toshi: So?...How is your day?

Sho: Good...and embarassing..

Toshi: How so?

Sho;...you dont wanna know.

Toshi: Okay...did you ate the food?

Sho: Of course I would.

Toshi: Good.

Toshinori removed his jacket and placed it on the table, he approached Shota and gave him a light peck on the lips. Toshi sat down the sofa and smiled at Shota.

Sho: How is work?

Toshi: Hm? Oh, it was tiring...alot of papers to grade, planning on teaching and alot of meetings. Sometimes I wish I can retired.

Shota smiled at the tired blond who kept smiling for him. He was thankful for him. The world cant explain his love for him. If only he can expand his life, but no. He cant expand his life because its reality.

Shota's smile always fades everyday and in return, he cried. Toshinori always comforts him. His crying wont be a solution.

To Be Continued........