she is an attention seeker

Y/n went in her room and called Yoongi to ask about yesterday's incident.

On call

Y/n : Yoongi why was Jungkook so drunk yesterday? What happened with Hyejin ?"

Yoongi : oh heck He drank ! I told him not to. He might be very upset cause of whatever happened.

Y/n : can you tell me clearly ? What happened.

Yoongi : actually...

Flashback

"Jungkook she is cheating on you believe me." "Yoongi stop it now. I know you hate her but this allegation is too serious." Conflict rose between Jungkook and Yoongi about Hyejin as Yoongi started to blame Hyejin for cheating on Jungkook. "Come to your senses Yoongi she loves me more than anyo-"

"You need to come to your senses. She doesn't love you. She just loves your money." "ENOUGH. Enough not stop it."

"Don't believe me then see this." Yoongi shown him a video in which Hyejin confessed that everything she did till now was just for some money. She accepted that she was a gold digger and nothing more.

"W-what is this ? Tell me it's fake. You forced her to say these things, didn't you?" He started to tear up. He lost his balance and fell on his chair in shock and disbelief.

End of flashback

Yoongi : after coming to know about the truth he directly went and killed her for betraying him.

Y/n : what ! How can he kill her? This man, is he serious? Even if he is a mafia that doesn't mean he can go and kill anyone.

Yoongi : it is what it is Y/n. You don't have to worry too much about this. It's a good thing that she is not alive now but you can't stress yourself.

Y/n : yeah Yoongi don't worry about me. Just don't let him know that this conversation ever took place. He might start hating me more.

"Take care" and with that he hung up. Y/n was feeling bad for Jungkook but what could she ever do. She loved him but couldn't even express it to him. She went to his room to check on him but found that he had already left. She sat on his bed which still had his scent and after sometime left to do her chores.Y/n was in Jungkook's room sitting on his bed while opening a photo of them on her phone's gallery.

"When will you be like before kookie? I don't want you to love me but atleast let's be friends like before." She started sobbing while placing her phone on her chest. "I want us to be like before. Why do you hate me to death huh." She started sobbing badly. She remained there throughout the day and fell asleep there unnoticed.

Jungkook rang the doorbell but no one opened so he opened the door with his spare keys. His eyes roamed through the room to search for Y/n but didn't found her.

His feet unknowingly led him to kitchen but no one was there too. He thought she must be in her room so he went to check in her room and found noone.

"Where is she?" He questioned to himself but another thought struck him "why do I care? Wherever she is it is good ii will live without irritation. But still it's 1 a.m right now. Who cares ?" After thinking he went to his room just to find her sleeping figure on his bed.

"Why the hell is she here ?" He went near her and found her phone buzzing. He took it and saw a message from yoongi. "Why is he messaging her?" He read the message which said -
Take care and don't stress yourself and call me when you get time.
"Why would she call him nevermind." He was about to place her phone back but he mistakenly slide it and the picture popped up in from of his eyes. He glanced at the picture and then at Y/n.

"What is she trying to do? Betray me again." He looked at her to find dried tears on her face. "Whats wrong? Why did she cry?" His hands unknowingly started making their way towards her cheeks but she opened her eyes because of which he backed off.

She woke up just to find her husband glancing at his phone by sitting on the couch. She remembered what happened and said to him. "Sorry Jungkook I-" "No need to explain." She looked at him in shock but he said something that shattered her heart in pieces.

"I know what attention seekers like you want. Just to get noticed by handsome man and then live on his money."

___________

To be continued 💜♥️

I know you all hate me right now but wait for the next part there will be a sudden change of attitude in some people till then stay tuned and don't forget to votee and share.