Chapter 1- light

A young girl finds a sense of tranquilly she hasn't felt in a long time as she sits by the waves and looks out at the night somewhere along Hawaii's coastline. She had always experienced a feeling of oneness with the waves and the sky. Every night, she would sit by the sea by herself and find solace in the sounds of the waves crashing against the sand. Nova sat up and perceived the sky, a sharp breeze flowing through her hair. As Nova viewed the night sky, she became transfixed on one specific star. Was it calling out to her? It was gleaming like no other star she had viewed before. The crimson within her eyes began to glimmer and connect with it. It pulled her into a feeling of awestruck wonder. The clouds began to glow a golden hue, making the night sky shimmer. A silhouette appeared in front of her with two pairs of wings, causing her to believe she was going insane. An angel appeared before her very eyes, his wings gleaming in the night's darkness casting an enchanted glow across the scene.The silhouette took two steps closer to her, she was speechless within this moment. He grinned reassuringly as he gazed down at her. "Was this serenity?" she thought to herself.The mysterious figure finally broke the silence. "My name is Yunho ." As she gazed up at his eyes, they glistened with golden sparkles, it had nothing in common with the eyes of a human. Nova then broke out of the trance she was in , and came to the realization that this was reality.His voice was the definition of elegance and grace , which echoed the beauty of the stars."You need to come with me right now! I have a crucial mission to finish." Nova declines in fury."Is someone pulling a prank on me?" How am I supposed to believe some random thing that just appeared out of thin air?!" Yunho and Nova begin to bicker."Random thing?!Unlike you, most people react differently to me. I am the angel of light-" Before he can finish speaking, he senses a dark presence about them. He swiftly reaches out to grab Nova's hand and stops another angel from attacking them and shooting an arrow at her. Yunho approaches the angel as he stands in front of her. Compared to Yunho, this angel was completely different. There was no tranquility in this angels presence.