Chaptet 2- absence of light

The angel moves toward Yunho. "You wouldn't dare approach her any nearer." While Nova stands there, perplexed at what is happening, he shields her. This angel stood about six feet tall, with dark hair, and when his wings spread out, they were entirely covered in black. She sensed the tension and negativity surrounding them in his presence. "Nova passes out in an instant, as the angel manages to take control of her. She experiences flashbacks of her previous existence, while taken over by the unidentified force. She attempts to reach Yunho's hand, "Why...why am I-." Before collapsing to the ground, her legs grow weak. Once more providing protection, Yunho commands the angel to lift the enchantment from her before things get worse. "My mission is crucial. You already know what will happen if I fail. Don't forget about yourself, Wooyoung, not just me." Wooyoung disappears into thin air, leaving both Yunho and Nova alone in the silence of the night. Serenity returns. Yunho carries her frail body in his arms and, using his powers, teleports them to his house. He lays her carefully onto a soft bed and watches, his eyes glowing faintly gold, as he attends to her fever. He grabs a towel and pats her gently with it, hoping to relieve her from her suffering. He sits beside her all night, watching over her and fretting over whether or not she will wake up the following day.