Part : 18 Scars

I am adding extra scences to cover up the plot I created or iam going to create. Don't worry it's not going to change anything in storyline.
Just few extra scences other than Wei wuxian point of view.

Author POV

Lan Wangji was walking towards Jingshi, after discussing the matter of Mo village with Grandmaster Lan. He witnessed a male figure in white standing outside his chamber. Lan Wangji stop there and stare at the male as he was peaking into Jingshi. The male figure turn his head other side to see if anyone was there revealing his face, before he could enter inside Lan Wangji step forward and spoke in soft Voice,"A-yuan! What are you doing here?"

"_" juniors jaw dropped at instant.

"Sizhui my brother, I never knew, out of everyone you will do something like this!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi who was having problems in believing what he saw.

'Why is it showing this?' thought Lan sizhui in his mind. Looks like he was about to get exposed.

"Wow Wei xiong looks like Lan sizhui take after you" exclaimed Nei huaisang.

"Hey, I don't peak into other people's chambers! This thing he must have inherited from Lan zhan!" exclaimed Wei wuxian defending himself and blaming his Lan zhan.

"No!" exclaimed Lan zhan getting offended by the blame.

"I actually took after Bo fu in this matter!" confessed Lan sizhui pointing towards Lan xichen.

"Huh?"

"Xichen!" shouted Lan qiren, his nephews were going to be the death of him.

"Oh yeah I remember! He is right, Sizhui indeed take after A-die in this matter! Atleast Sizhui didn't sneak into anyone chamber!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi and laughed along Zizhen and Jin ling.

"Sorry?" Lan xichen looked at his son and nephew feeling betrayed for no reason. He swear to god he never peak or sneak into anyone's chamber.

Lan Sizhui close his eyes for few seconds and finally turn his head towards Lan Wangji and spoke,"A-die I want to meet Senior Mo!"

Lan Wangji raise his eyebrow. Lan Sizhui immediately run from there after saying,"I am taking my leave now."

Lan zhan shook his head lightly and also leave from there.

"What happened there?" questioned Lan Jingyi being confused.

"A-yuan why are you peaking into your parents chamber?" asked Jin ling as in his opinion Lan Sizhui was the most decent human but now he was questioning it.

"Hahaha!" laughed Wei wuxian, his son maybe didn't take after him but he was feeling proud of his son.

"It's prohibited!" exclaimed a Lan elder.

"Don't worry Zu shufu I have already taken my punishment for it!" exclaimed Lan sizhui and Lan qiren felt relieved.

Wei Wuxian clapped his hands and finished the last gulp in the jar. After searching, he found that there were no places to throw it away, so he filled the empty jars with clear water and sealed the lids again, stuffing them back inside and closing the wooden board. With this done, he ventured out to find the jade token.

Although the Cloud Recesses had been burnt down before the "Sunshot Campaign" happened, the rebuilt structure of the area was the same. Wei Wuxian walked through the winding paths from memory, and soon found the cold spring, situated at a quiet and obscure place.

"Burnt down?" questioned Lan qiren.

"Mn, in few months Cloud recesses is going to Burt down!" told Lan Jingyi and every Lan's face turned into horror.