CHAPTER 4 - One after one

It was the tall youth who Keith offered the coffee. Without looking around, he entered the room and stood a little behind between Keith and Nathan with his hands folded behind his back, his body slightly apart and straight. Keith, sitting in the chair, looked up at him. Slender yet skinny tall body; Glorious physique; The nose was high; direct. A little hair had fallen on the forehead. His neck-length hair was styled in a messy cut. He was staring straight at Anil.

"Bishop!"

Anil cleared his throat.

"This is Keith Evans. New K10 agent. Start working in partnership with him today. Evans... This is Alestair Tristan Bishop K4 agent. Your duty partner"

Anil said, leaning heavily on the table from the chair he was sitting on.

Keith immediately stood up from his chair with a smile on his face and extended his right hand to the young man and began to introduce himself.

"Hi. How are you ... I'm Keith and ...."

"I DON'T CARE!!!!!"

Before Keith could finish his words, Alex lashed out at Keith with evil eyes.
Keith stopped mid-sentence, anger welling up in his mind.

"Bishop...!!!"

Anil stood up angrily, banging his hands on the table. The table shook under the attack of Anil's hands and the pen container with the American flag on the table shook and about to fell off. Alex was no different from Anil's thunder but was staring at Anil.

"Stop that behavior of yours now! You must know that working here is not the way you want. From today, your partner is Evans."

Anil stretched out his finger and talked non-stop.

"Sir...."

Nathan addressed Anil with a pleading look and voice.
Keith sensed that Nathan didn't want to see his colleague to be scolded.

"I don't need partners! I can work the way I've been working for so long... If there's nothing special, I'll head out!"

said Alex, shaking his head slightly, turned around and went to the door of the room to leave.

"This is my command, Bishop...!!"

Anil shouted again extending his right hand with his index finger.

As Alex opened the door to leave, Stephan came in. Alex left the room without even giving a glance at Stephan, and Stephan looked around the room in confusion. Keith, still standing, saw Nathan with his hand on his forehead and a despairing look on his face.

An agent who doesn't even obey the orders of his boss!!!??
What kind of craziness is this???
How did this unit work for so long with this kind of mental illness??....

Those were the thoughts that came to Keith's mind with displeasure. With fury, Anil kicked the chair behind him with one of his legs. The chair with wheels spun and hit the wall. Anil, who was beyond anger, saw Stephan's face.

"It was you..!!"

Then Anil pointed his index finger towards Stephan.

"You were the one who told the newly coming agent to put in partnership to lesser the egotism of that devil.... Weren't you saying that?"

Anil's handsome face was flushed with anger; The forehead was wrinkled.

"Yes... I was"

Stephan said, slightly relaxed but bemused. He glanced at Nathan sitting in the chair and Keith standing.