My Worst Enemy🖤(3/3)

This is the final part of the mini series and this one will be more descriptive and a little more lengthy.
Warnings⚠️: will contain fluff & smut, dominant male partner, dark romance type stuff, different kinks and I may even give mbaku a degradation kink( it'll be funny as hell for me to write💀) as always, before the scenes I'll put"⚠️". If you are uncomfortable or if the way I write smut makes you cringe feel free to skip it lmao.

*5 months later*

Mbaku Pov🖤:
*Don't fuck this up* y/n's voice rang in my head repeatedly. *me saying it isn't enough. i have to show her that I care about her, what can I do though?* i think before coming up with a idea. I get up as y/n is still sleeping and brush my teeth and get ready for the day. It's currently 9:00am and I know she won't be up this early so it's the perfect time. I go out to the kitchen and make breakfast for her and I prepare her favorite foods. I wait for the food to be done but as I am waiting I realize that I haven't gotten her anything so far in our relationship. *hmmm what does she like- oh waittt I got a idea* I think. I remember her telling me how she loved pink and white roses and stuff. I have some gardeners bring me a bouquet of roses for her and I put them in water. As time passes the food is done and I go wake her up.

Y/n Pov✨: I feel mbaku wake me up and I shift in the bed stretching looking at him with a smile. "Goodmorning my love" mbaku says to me. "Goodmorning, why are you up so early?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes. "9:00 isn't that early" he replies with a chuckle. "I have a suprise for you, brush your teeth and stuff and meet me  in the kitchen area" he adds. "Alright I'll be down in a little bit" I turn to make my way to the bathroom only to feel him pull me back toward him. "How dare you try to leave without giving me a Goodmorning kiss?" He asks with a smirk. I playfully roll my eyes before speaking "I have morning breath and need to brush my teeth" I respond. "So, one kiss won't hurt" he says before kissing me. I kiss him back and I feel him add tongue while squeezing my ass. We pull away after a little bit and I walk off to the bathroom with a slight blush on my face. *freaky ass lil boy, he ain't slick* i think to myself before laughing a little.

Mbaku Pov🖤:

*timeskip*

It is now 9:25am and y/n finally comes downstairs. She is dressed in a white crop top, with traditional wakandan print cargo pants and a black headwrap. "What's the suprise" y/n asks excitedly. "Close your eyes and you'll see" I respond. She closes her eyes and I then lead her to the dining area where the food that I made is sitting on the table. I remove my hands from her eyes. "Alright you can open them now" I tell her. She opens her eyes and her mouth drops wide in shock. *she better close her mouth before I stick something in it- focus mbaku* i am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel y/n hug me tightly. "Awwww baby this was so nice of you to do, thank you so much" she says hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around her in a loving embrace. "You're welcome princess" I reply. Y/n then notices the pink and white roses that I got for her. She picks up the vase and looks at them with a smile. "These are beautiful my love. I appreciate this so much" she says. *they're beautiful just like you* I think to myself. "Anything for you baby, I love you y/n" I say to her. "I love you too mbaku"

*timekskip*

After we finish eating, I wash dishes and clean off the table and then prepare for the meeting. I take a shower, get dressed, and get ready to head out with y/n to the meeting. "So, what's this meeting for?" Y/n asks as we walk to the throne room. "Basically just to announce the changes that will be made to the tribe and send the spears out to be distributed to the warriors" I respond. "Oh ok, anything else you have to do after?" Y/n asks. "Yeah, you" I say with a smirk. Y/n hits my arm playfully. "Mbaku stop playing" she says. "Who said I was playing? You know I am a man of my word" I say smirking at her as we enter the throne room. We arrive there first before the elders and I take my seat on the throne with y/n next to me. I can't help but to look at her and notice how beautiful she is. Soon enough I can't contain myself and I find myself turning her face to mine and kissing her deeply.

Y/n pov✨:

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
I feel M'baku's lips on mine and I kiss back. His kisses are slow and soft but strong. I feel my body start to heat up from the intense feelings as I feel m'baku's right hand make it's way to my neck while he kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance as he tongue kisses me with him taking full control over me in this moment. After a while mbaku pulls away for a second to catch his breath before kissing my neck in a sensitive spot and leaving a hickey. A small moan escapes my lips but the moment is soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Mbaku and I pull away from each other and he whispers something in my ear. "This isn't over yet my love" he says with a smirk.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Mbaku pov🖤:

Y/n and i snap out of it before the elders come in. "You may enter" I tell them. The elders come flowing in one by one and take their seats.

*timeskip*
After discussing the changes to the Jabari tribe and how the new spears would be distributed to the warriors the elders leave the throne room and y/n and I make our way back to our chambers. Once we get back to our room, I instantly pin y/n against the wall (A/N: damn bro ain't wasting no time😭💀) "mbaku what are you doingggg" y/n says with a blush. "I told you we weren't done baby, we got unfinished business to take care of" I say with a smirk.

(Shit is finna get spicy🌶️ 😂play the song in the mm)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
As I hold y/n to the wall I start to kiss her neck and leave hickies all over her neck. I make my way to her breast and leave a few there as well before taking my hands off her wrist. I notice she isn't wearing a bra and smirk. I whisper in her ear "daddy is gonna go get a few things, when I come back those clothes better be off. " I Say in a low, deep voice. I leave out of the room and go into my closet and get some handcuffs and a rose toy. I come back to see y/n fully naked and I smirk.
"Get on all fours princess" I tell her. She gets on the bed on all fours and arches her back. I turn on the vibrator and tease her entrance making her whimper. "Oh look, my princess is already wet for me" I say in a low, husky voice. Y/n's little moans and whimpers fill the room as I tease her with the vibrator. I see her legs start to shake as her moans grow louder. I watch as she reaches her climax and smirk at the sight. I then handcuff her arms behind her back and line myself up with her entrance before sliding into her. Our pace starts off slow and little grunts leave my lips. "Fuck y/n your pussy is so tight" I say as our paces start to speed up. *i Can have some fun with this* I think to myself before smirking. I smack her ass making her whimper. I watch as she bites her lip trying to hold in her moans. I smack her ass again before speaking. "I don't hear you" I say with a smirk and I smack her ass again a little harder this time and she moans and whimpers. "That's right keep making those noises for daddy" I say in a low voice. Our grunts and moans fill the room and soon, the headboard begins to hit against the wall. Y/n cries out louder as I slide deeper into her. Our pace is very fast now and I see y/n's legs start to shake again. "d-daddyy im about to cum" she moans out. "Me too princess" I say with a shaky voice before grunting . Our paces speed up and the headboard hits against the wall faster. Our moans both fill the room before we finish. I groan as I finish and y/n cums all over my dick.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*timeskip*
After we clean ourselves up we cuddle in each others arms. I place small, sweet kisses on y/n's face. She returns the kisses and smiles at me. A little bit later, she falls asleep in my arms and I watch her sleep for a little bit. *she looks so peaceful* I think to myself. Shortly after, I begin to get sleepy and drift off to sleep with her in my arms with her head resting on my chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: heyyyy guysss 😂💀things got really uh interesting in this chapter lmao

Hopefully you enjoyed this mini series, let me know if you'd like me to do another one in the future also don't forget to comment and vote. Also if you have a suggestion or idea you wanna see me write don't be afraid to leave it in the comments I be having bad writers block sometimes 😂anyways as always I love you all and thank you for supporting my book🤍