Love echoes

When you mess up you can admit you did. Eveyone is capable of acknowledging that fact.

Everyone is scared of true honesty. No one can say it so we just bottle it up. It takes us so long to admit that we love someone. To admit that when we see that person your heart beats so quickly it feels like you're having a near death expierence. We're afraid of being wrong about what we feel. We're afraid of what we feel. Why?

It is an amazing feeling just loving someone for who they are. That you can just sit there and stare at them with such content nothing else matters in the world. That's what love can do. It doesn't fix, it heals. It may not be able to cure paralysis directly or bring back the dead, but have you seen movies? No one wants the dead back. It's a bad idea. Something always goes wrong.

It's not like deciding that you love someone is going to bring a horde of zombies on your doorstep. Love isn't a wrong decision or feeling. It's beautiful. And if there's one thing that society and that one really good song by Beyoncè has taught me, Beauty hurts.

That's why fire burns when we get too close, and stars can only be admired from thousands of miles away and if fireworks explode in your face it's hilarious, but it hurts. But when it's over? That laughter can last lifetimes. The good in a "bad situation" is always there. It just has to be found. Not that that statement implies that it was ever lost. Fireworks echo, gunshots don't. You're gonna mess up in life, but don't view it as a gunshot. Tell your stories like a firework going off in the night sky. Make them echo.