Nine. DL

Damian Lores

I let my fingers glide on Andrea's smooth skin. She had the prettiest body I had ever seen. And those two butterflies on her round ass were the cherry on top. I have my fair share of tattoos but I never realised how sexy they could be until I saw my girls'.

She turned on the shower and stepped underneath the water after stripping off her clothes. She let the water run through her hair and smiled at the warm water. I got rid of my pants and boxers and stepped underneath the hot water. This water was twice as hot as I take them but I sucked it up and went to wrap my arms around her.

She relaxed in my touch and held my hand on her stomach. I trailed kisses all her over the neck. She seemed to like them as she leaned her head to the other side I got more access.

I grabbed a bottle of body wash and rubbed it all over her body with a lufa. I knew you weren't supposed to use scented soaps on a woman's private parts so took a separate soap used to wash babies. This was the perfect soap to wash that part. I let her it that herself while I shampooed her hair.

We soon finished up in the shower, as much as I wanted to take her then and there I knew I had to wait until she initiated it. I'm not going to push her into anything. I feel bad enough that I took her virginity. After all, a person like me shouldn't take someone's innocence, it's unfair. I saw Andrea wasn't saying much. She dried off and got dressed in silence.

"Is something wrong?" I asked while wrapping my towel around my waste. she shook her head, something was wrong, I grew up with two older sisters, and if they were silent something was wrong. She kept looking away from me. Where did the sudden mood swings come from?

I grabbed her face in my hands and made her look at me. "Tell me," I said softly. I don't want to push her but I wanna know why she's upset. "It's just, we're just friends but we just had sex last night, and you're my teacher so we're not supposed to be friends or have sex."

I tried to wrap my arms around her but she pushed me away. She must've been overthinking while we were in the shower. And I can't blame her. "I know we're not supposed to do that. But it feels right, doesn't it?"

All she does is nod and look me in the eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes. She's also smaller than you would first think. She always wears some kind of shoe with heels in, but now she didn't and she was immediately one inch shorter.

I couldn't help but want to hold her small figure, she seemed so precious and breakable. Her skin was like a china doll's, her lips were a full and fresh rosy colour, her eyes were like crystals, her nose was the cutest you can think of, everything about her was just right and fit together so perfectly.

I started putting on a fresh pair of sweatpants and a tight-fitting shirt. Andrea was wearing a pair of sweatpants that looked a lot like mine and a black tank top. "Are we okay now?" I asked and opened my arms for her to come inside. She had a giddy smile on her face and hugged me.

We made our way back to the sofa in the living room and sat down while cuddling up.

We stayed silent for a while, we sat in a comfortable silence.

"Damian?" She asked. I hummed and stroked her hair. "You know how that woman in the lunch bar knew your name and asked for your autograph?" I heard her say, it was only a matter of time until she would ask about it. I knew she hadn't forgotten about it.

Andrea Davis

I looked up at him. I wanted to know the truth. I had searched for his name before and hadn't found anything that could've made him important enough for a stranger to ask for an autograph. He had an Instagram but he only had 50ish followers, and that was for every social media account he had.

He looked at me as if he was thinking. "My father has many connections, maybe she knew me through my father." He said and tried to change the subject.

I sat up and about a foot away from him. I looked at him with a serious expression. "We both know that's not the case," I began, "you live in this big penthouse, I've looked up the average professor loan, it's much but not penthouse much."

I hope he doesn't look at me like I'm a psycho. "I'm just curious as to why you're this rich and people recognise you," I said and shifted in my seat. Damian looked uncomfortable, did my research put him off?

Damian sighed and stood up, extending his hand for me to grab. "There is something I haven't told you yet," he said and led me to a room. He seemed hesitant to open it, "I trust you with this. And please
don't look at me differently." I nodded my head, I had no idea what I was agreeing to but something in me told me to trust him.

Damian opened the door, and it felt as if the whole world moved in slow motion. I couldn't believe what I saw. In the middle of the room was a huge bed, all around the bed were spots and 3 big cameras. My breath hitched in my throat.

I walked away from the room, I needed air. It may look like I'm overreacting, but you don't get the thoughts that went through my head.

He was my first.

He probably had sex with tons of girls.

Maybe he even filmed what we did.

I went to the balcony, I needed air. But I knew I had to stay because maybe Damian had an explanation.

After about 10 minutes I felt a big hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Damian standing behind me. He had a facial expression I couldn't place. "Please listen to me," he said and led me back inside. I sat on the sofa, Damian had given me a hot chocolate and I sat there staring out in front of me.

"You need to believe what I'm saying," he said and sat next to me, leaving some space between us. "I haven't filmed ever since I started teaching," he started. His words were careful. "How many?" I asked. I needed to know how many girls he had done that with. Enough to be recognised.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me. "Girls," I said. I had barely any energy left in my body. I wanted to know the truth, even if it hurt. "None," I heard him say. My eyes widened and I looked at him, there was no way he hadn't had a single girl in that room.

He started to explain it all, he had an account on a site, we all know which one, where he uploaded videos of himself. His face, body, it was all plastered on the internet. "And you used your real name?" I asked. That would be the stupidest thing you could do. It was bad enough that his face was visible. "No, I never published my name. I have no idea how that girl knew my name."

I nodded and leaned back on the sofa. He's a pornostar is all I could think about. I had promised him it wouldn't change my view of him, but how could it not?

*•*•*

There will be more drama to come. This was just a warm-up.