Part-41

----------------------------------
जो भी है सब मेरा
तेरे हवाले कर दिया
जिस्म का हर रुवां
तेरे हवाले कर दिया
----------------------------------
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT♡

DROP BEAUTIFUL COMMENT🤎✨️

Author's POV-

The palace was decorated like a bride. The palace was shying like a bride and nervous like a groom. It was filled with giggles, some scoldings, hustle and bustle of arrangements, music and of all the excitement.

The Bride's side of the palace was filled with Shreya's nervous scolding about the bride's entry, and her best friend's dress. Mother's and father's emotional sentiments were overpowering as their loved daughter was about to leave their house.

Ayaan's excitement about her sister leaving was on another level. More than he knew that he would be a crybaby when she left.

But there was one silent room, strawberry and regal scent was engulfed in the room. The sound of anklets and pounding hearts was the only sound in a silent room.

In the room someone was nervous with sweaty palms and an adrenaline rush was about to kick in. That someone was clad in a blood-red lehenga with the veil on her head. Maangtikka was perfectly placed, the diamond choker and emerald were resting on her neck beautifully and she was glancing herself in the mirror.

 Maangtikka was perfectly placed, the diamond choker and emerald were resting on her neck beautifully and she was glancing herself in the mirror

(Comment any face claims for RuAna)

"I'm about to get married. I am about to marry the love of my life. We are going to be forever." Her thoughts running.

"Chand ka tukda lag ri ha meri bachi." Her parents along with Shreya entered the room with a thali in her hand. She looked at them smiling brightly but everyone knew what nervousness she was holding.

"Thank you maa." She whispered as her voice died looking at her family. She stood and moved to them. Her mother and Shreya did her puja and her father engulfed her in a warm and comforting hug.

"Don't you dare to cry? Your make will ruin." Shreya hissed as she moved my hand near my eyes to rub them. She bought her tongue between her teeth as she forgot that she had makeup on.

"I want to eat," Ahana stated and Shreya nodded in a second to get the hungry bride something to eat.

On the other side, The Groom's side of the palace was filled with beats of Dhols, waves of laughter and one person's desperation to get her bride home.

"Maa, bhai kahn haa?" Yashika’s scream echoed in the hall. Upon hearing her shocking words a panicked mother, a confused father and over-chilled friends entered.

"Rudransh? Where is he, Ashutosh?" Her mother asked Ashutosh who was also not aware of his disappearance.
"Aunty he went to Shiv Mandir. And now he is in his room." Abhishek and Mihir explained.