Chapter 34- Boudican's magic

The past few days in the Leaf have been relatively peaceful for Himawari, her brother Boruto seems a bit more relaxed, and he spends more time training with their father

The past few days in the Leaf have been relatively peaceful for Himawari, her brother Boruto seems a bit more relaxed, and he spends more time training with their father. Kawaki has begun his job as a policeman for the Ninja police force, reasons for him joining are it allows him to keep on eye on things, to make sure there are things that won't bother their father, Naruto.

As for her father, Naruto, he does get home from work, earlier than usual, he says it is because he is taken up reading a book for work.

Although is still pretty difficult for him, reading is not really his strong suit, although from reading, he does better at work, creating more time to spend with the family. This also relieves stress from Himawari's mother as well.

As for school, Himawari found it fun, everyone in their class got good grades, the only ones receiving headaches were the teachers, that fail time in time again to one up William's knowledge.

Himawari had heard rumors that William had taken a secret final exam that all students would take to become a Genin.

William for whatever reason doesn't graduate early per the request of the academy because they want to keep an eye on him, just for a little while, thus have him graduate at the same time as everyone else.

For today's schedule, Himawari decided to meet up with William Wallace on top of a hill, he had promised to tell her the story of a hero from the Boru, Cú Chulainn..

There had to be a delay in the story, much to Himawari's disappointment, however she is relieved after talking with Kawaki. Kawaki promised that he will at least tolerate William from here on out.

The Boudican feast was also tasty, so that did help her from being mad, although she preferred William's stories.

William stories to Himawari were better than Boudican food, because they not only taught her about William's home of Boudica but immersed into the intrigue of his culture and people, way more than any food can. To Himawari, William's world is a world of wonder, magic, and mystery, and through the stories he tells, they only solidify that.

If she could, she would not want anything more than to visit Boudica, the world of magic and intrigue.

Himawari found William up on top of a hill, where the wind blew, he was sitting on a log, with another log opposite him.

From what he was doing, he was reading a book.

When Himawari thought of book people, she thought of people that are small, scrawny and with huge glasses.

William on the other hand smashes that stereotype, for he does not wear glasses. He has a strong body and is the tallest boy in their class.

William looked up from his book.

"Is it me or have your mother and my aunt been growing their hair out?" asked William.

Himawari nodded.